Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
don't know yet rumor is it will be free
man I'll pay for another map pack outside my premium with no fukks given :manny: especially of older Re imagined maps

Funny though what game is Karkand from I didn't see it...love them maps

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
man I'll pay for another map pack outside my premium with no fukks given :manny: especially of older Re imagined maps

Funny though what game is Karkand from I didn't see it...love them maps
battlefield 2 yeah I'll definitely pay $15 or whatever long as they keep surporting I will to

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know some on here don't rock with sqdm but my crew y'all would've loved it even more on Bf3.

On there it was the same 4 teams but only One vehicle would randomly spawn on the map that shyt was so much fun man. nikkas fighting over the one Lav :mjcry:

I don't know why they changed it fukking DICE :mjcry:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I know some on here don't rock with sqdm but my crew y'all would've loved it even more on Bf3.

On there it was the same 4 teams but only One vehicle would randomly spawn on the map that shyt was so much fun man. nikkas fighting over the one Lav :mjcry:

I don't know why they changed it fukking DICE :mjcry:
it was fun on Kharg Island for me TDM style modes were alot more fun on BF3. The maps were much better suited for it.Plus fighting for the vehicle made for some dope fire fights weeded out the campers gave you more incentive to get out there and help the team

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
it was fun on Kharg Island for me TDM style modes were alot more fun on BF3. The maps were much better suited for it
I never play tdm on 4 but on 3 I played all the modes Rush Tdm Sqdm and CONQUEST. The maps were just overall better for all modes.