Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
In
:damn:

THIS BALISSTIC SHIELD IS TRASH!!!!! :damn: THey nerfed this.

Edit.

Nevermind :youngsabo:

Edit nevermind. Garbage. :mjcry:

Ima fukk my kdr ALL up for this shyt.
see I told you I don't see nobody when I say nobody nobody using that shyt no more.

It's a reason why :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
In
see I told you I don't see nobody when I say nobody nobody using that shyt no more.

It's a reason why :pachaha:
Its cuz of these nikkas man. Im walkin nikkas DOWN and nikkas just standing behind me watchin.

SHOOT THEM nikkaS :damn:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its cuz of these nikkas man. Im walkin nikkas DOWN and nikkas just standing behind me watchin.

SHOOT THEM nikkaS :damn:
See you need some of the COLI hittas with you I'll clap at anything with orange dorito over his head

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:damn:

THIS BALISSTIC SHIELD IS TRASH!!!!! :damn: THey nerfed this.

Edit.

Nevermind :youngsabo:

Edit nevermind. Garbage. :mjcry:

Ima fukk my kdr ALL up for this shyt.
they nerfed it before it even came out.It used to be able to protect you from most explosive C4 grenades even tank shells but the youtubers got it changed:manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
they nerfed it before it even came out.It used to be able to protect you from most explosive C4 grenades even tank shells but the youtubers got it changed:manny:
It needed to be nerfed you know how ridiculous that sounds protection from a tank round with a man holding it :stopitslime:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its like they only want their favorite gun to be able to compete in this shyt, and have rendered all the gadgets useless. Dice pandering to these fukkboys too much. :snoop:

Nerf frag rounds....... a round that expl0des....

Nerf a gun, that fires bullets that kill at a high rate of speed. shyt make it harder to control if its like that.

Nerf grenades :mindblown:

Nerf the amount of time an ammo crate can replenish a grenade.....

Why dont we go on ahead and nerf c4 while we're at it .

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
It's the gun changes that drives me crazy they nerfed the Mtar 3x!!! :damn:
yup 1 nerf is enough the Mtar was dumb good at the beginning.All it needed was a change in bullet velocity they fukked around gave it more recoil and less range:snoop:.I'm not liking these 4 shots kill cause its like wtf is the point of using stronger weapons if they doing the same damage output?Guess its to make PDW's more viable but the maps don't suit most of em to use anyway need more infantry style maps

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Its like they only want their favorite gun to be able to compete in this shyt, and have rendered all the gadgets useless. Dice pandering to these fukkboys too much. :snoop:
think they're struggling to balance every single aspect of the game.Honestly think they put to many guns and gadgets in this one.Support has the two worst gadgets in the game MP-APS and the riot shield Assault 3GL launcher Engineer Anti Air mine:beli:nobody uses those shyt's

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
think they're struggling to balance every single aspect of the game.Honestly think they put to many guns and gadgets in this one.Support has the two worst gadgets in the game MP-APS and the riot shield Assault 3GL launcher Engineer Anti Air mine:beli:nobody uses those shyt's
Thetc probably would if they weren't nerfed to shyt.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And how do they decide what guns to nerf?
I think because Dice does play this game with the community on pc they get lit up by certain guns then they nerf them :mindblown:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
And how do they decide what guns to nerf?
I think because Dice does play this game with the community on pc they get lit up by certain guns then they nerf them :mindblown:
they are active on reddit so they see all the complaints.Plus they go by stats see which guns the majority is actively using. That's why they nerfed medbags according to them too many people run Assault