twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Them wars in them lil hallways fukking classic

I know some on here don't rock with sqdm but my crew y'all would've loved it even more on Bf3.

On there it was the same 4 teams but only One vehicle would randomly spawn on the map that shyt was so much fun man. nikkas fighting over the one Lav :mjcry:

I don't know why they changed it fukking DICE :mjcry:

it was fun on Kharg Island for me TDM style modes were alot more fun on BF3. The maps were much better suited for it.Plus fighting for the vehicle made for some dope fire fights weeded out the campers gave you more incentive to get out there and help the team

that hallway where they would use the vehicle to block it for cover was epic too :ahh:

yup fighting for that one vehicle was so nice :noah:
i loved kharg island shyt was great setting them mines up shooting them jets out the sky

what was that one stage with construction and u can get top of building that is tall kinda like a sky scraper but isn't going up the steps to reach top its part of the kharg island map pack if I'm correct i have to look it up i loved that damn stage :to:

i played all the modes on bf3 maps were perfectly suited
on bf4 not so much especially TDM i usually use that as a warmup match then get on conquest i dont like the maps for it here

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
10272742_1549840748595447_7577370421432234755_o.jpg

134...Lieutenant General V
:salute:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yo Wtf done got into @dBoyFresh*212 this dude going off right now :salute:

@ Mowgli you don't want it with me Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I'm still practicing my shield style so I'm not in a competitive playmode right now.now . Im fleshing this thing out.
Still had multiple first place games with the crew last night :manny:

Call captain african america