Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This shyt reads like a promo lol
People always letting off shots with that lmg till that m320 drop a nade on their toenails then they scambling, jumping over railings doing z formations before taking a dirtnap.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron:

@Mowgli

What's those revive numbers looking like now that you playing Assault? I see you mentioning grenade launchers and medkits

Do you pick up your wounded brother on the battlefield or nah?

:sas1:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
People always letting off shots with that lmg till that m320 drop a nade on their toenails then they scambling, jumping over railings doing z formations before taking a dirtnap.
LMG's go hard bruh, don't sleep!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron:

@Mowgli

What's those revive numbers looking like now that you playing Assault? I see you mentioning grenade launchers and medkits

Do you pick up your wounded brother on the battlefield or nah?

:sas1:
I play like real life. I give out heals, mainly to myself and hope someone on my team can share that space. That pad shyt isnt real life. You can't shock a nikka back to life and he just gets up and jumps back into battle.

So no I dont pick up the wounded. They are a liability and a good way to get shot out here. Why risk my life for a dead body.

Grenadier perk. Built around destruction and chaos.

But i be healing the sick and the flabby too

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
I play like real life. I give out heals, mainly to myself and hope someone on my team can share that space. That pad shyt isnt real life. You can't shock a nikka back to life and he just gets up and jumps back into battle.

So no I dont pick up the wounded. They are a liability and a good way to get shot out here. Why risk my life for a dead body
:what: you're a terrible teammate. I bet yo ass don't spot either.