Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Whatever changes they made with that final stand patch fukking with my game play

Oh and Famas ain't a Carbine :umad:
Come home to the master race, assault.

Only reason to use any other class is to have access to c4.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Or to plow crowds of people with the MG4 :jawalrus:
I was like you once. Flabby n sick. Then I discovered a better way.

Med packs for healing between skirmishes

Grenadier perk for 2 m67 nades and m320 launcher to truly assault bytchboys with basically 8 nades after leveling up.

900 rpm aek971 with silencer, laser, kds sight and potatoe grip equals not losing one on ones and eating through 3 people before running out of a clip. Then that deagle come out

Desert eagle with heavy barrel and delta sight equals dropping multiple weakened opponents early.

Nah that lmg is use less. Try to put that bipod across the stage and find out how surgical I am with this m320. Try to hide behind walls, I will destroy them and toss enough nades in there to kill you whoever you camping with and whoever comes to revive you. You cannot hide from assault. You either fight like a man, snipe or perish

Last edited:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
I was like you once. Flabby n sick. Then I discovered a better way.

Med packs for healing between skirmishes

Grenadier perk for 2 m67 nades and m320 launcher to truly assault bytchboys with basically 8 nades after leveling up.

900 rpm aek971 with silencer, laser, kds sight and potatoe grip equals not losing one on ones and eating through 3 people before running out of a clip. Then that deagle come out

Desert eagle with heavy barrel and delta sight equals dropping multiple weakened opponents early.

Nah that lmg is use less. Try to put that bipod across the stage and find out how surgical I am with this m320. Try to hide behind walls. You cannot hide from assault. You either fight like a man, snipe or perish
This shyt reads like a promo lol