Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I have no idea how to play rush

:merchant:
:wtf::dahell::why::what::scust::wow:
Rush
Teams are split into Attackers, who have a limited number of respawn tickets available for the whole team, and Defenders, who have an unlimited supply of tickets available. The objective of this game mode is to arm and destroy two Gold Crates in Bad Company, or M-COM Stations in newer installments, with an explosive charge.

If the charge is placed, an alarm will go off and the charge will flash red lights, alerting the Defenders of it while it arms for thirty seconds. When the charge gets to the last few seconds of arming as it primes, the alarm will switch to a ring that raises in pitch until the charge explodes.

Once both objectives are destroyed at a base, Defenders have a few seconds to fall back to the next base, with the former effectively becoming the Attacker's new deployment.

The number of bases is different depending on the map, with at least three sets of Crates or M-COMs per map and as many as five. Once all objectives have been destroyed, or all the attacker's tickets have run out, the round ends.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
I've only played Rush on the vanilla maps and it was horrible mcom placement was a disaster. I'll give it a try this weekend
they changed the majority of em much better now
I don't know how it is in Conquest, but the balancing in rush is trash. Not only that, the vanilla maps are noob heavy for Rush, you're gonna be :snoop::why::pacspit: a lot of times.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's conquest cept you can't explore the while map and can only move forward from objective to objective
Nah, Conquest matches are long by default... no matter what it's going to be like 20 to 30 minutes unless one team just sucks completely.

Rush? Matches can be over with real quick, like 10 minutes if one team can't set the bombs on the MCOM. Plus, Rush is designed for smaller engagements... matches only hold 32 players on console compared to 64 in Conquest.

Conquest you have to watch all sides on the battlefield, Rush gives you a start and end point to go to. It's really not similar at all.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Y'all mess around confuse the poor guy :snoop: I agree with Golden Mowg it's nothing like Conquest.

Its a different animal