HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
DICE needs to fix these fukking teams, the unbalancing is horrible. I've never heard the squad rage so much before :scust: ...but I'll be back once I get this capture card to work right :upsetfavre:
Its fukking garbage I don't understand the team balancing and these weapon changes shyt is irritating.I'm using the strongest LMG's getting dropped by these low ass levels wit AR's :pacspit:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Its fukking garbage I don't understand the team balancing and these weapon changes shyt is irritating.I'm using the strongest LMG's getting dropped by these low ass levels wit AR's :pacspit:
Y'all gotta run with that MG4 :yes:..It's time to play other modes, these new players are killing the fun :smh:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I gotta work tonight yo I'm off on weekends

I already added your COLI tag :ohlawd:
10655223_1546869415559247_6677638889931076935_o.jpg

Damn bro they still got you workin like kunta Kintey

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I gotta work tonight yo I'm off on weekends

I already added your COLI tag :ohlawd:
10655223_1546869415559247_6677638889931076935_o.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAH... I just knew you were going to post this...........:mjlol::mjlol:.. I had just killed Crackface when you snuck up on me.:snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
HAHAHAHAHAH... I just knew you were going to post this...........:mjlol::mjlol:.. I had just killed Crackface when you snuck up on me.:snoop:
Yeah man go head and add that tag felt like I was stabbing a stranger :laugh:

1 down 2 to go :demonic:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Is anyone playing right now?

Good article below

7 Reasons Why the Battlefield Series Still Dominates the War FPS Genre

Most Battlefield Maps Are Huge

The Battlefield series has never had any shyness when it comes to level creation. From deserts and forests to cities and islands, most maps are huge, making the use of transportation and maps crucial. Most of the series’ maps have spectacular written all over them and remind players that wars were about winning terrain other than just killing a whole bunch of enemy soldiers.

Nonetheless, Battlefield never forgot about close combat, and has always included smaller maps focused on infantry for those missing narrow corridors and grotesque camper tactics. The Battlefield series has maps for every player tastes.

Additionally, this characteristic also encourages the use of strategy and teamwork in order to cover all the terrain and win the round.

Classes Really Matter

Even though most war-based shooters have different classes, Battlefield has always made these choices crucial for a team’s success. It’s not just about changing weapon sets; every specific class has always had one or more special functions.

In this way, engineers are a lot more than just anti-vehicle soldiers; they also repair vehicles and stationary weapons while protecting zones with mines. In a similar fashion, recon classes have always been a lot more than just snipers. They can set respawn points and set targets for artillery, vehicles, and engineers. Similar tasks can be listed for the other classes.

As the series evolved, classes became a lot more complex with new gadgets and deeper gameplay options. The addition of a commander class (of sorts) also made the gameplay experience a lot deeper and more team oriented.

There Are Hundreds of Weapons and Accessories

Battlefield has always had a huge amount of weapons depending on the nationality of a faction, the class a player chose, and what weapons he/she unlocked. What really matters is that such a wide array of options is a key feature to make players feel comfortable and develop a play style of their own.

A good example can be found in the most developed title of the series, Battlefield 4. Players can choose from over 100 different weapons. Moreover, a functional weapon stats system (taking into account range, damage, rate of fire, etc.) complemented by a huge amount of accessories really allows for different play styles under different circumstances or squad lineouts.

The weapon choices are complemented by stationary weapons and special guns which sometimes can be found on specific spots. This usually offers an especially powerful resource. This was a strategic possibility even in Battlefield 1942, in which loadout options were based on classes and team nationalities alone.

Some Battlefield Game Modes Are Amazing

Yet another thing the Battlefield games have offered to its fans is a huge amount of game modes. Besides the more common ones, such as capture the flag and deathmatch variations, the Battlefield series has always innovated concerning how players had to face the game’s objectives.

First of all, there’s the Conquest mode, which is based on territorial conquest and team points. It uses full-sized maps and all the vehicles available in order to represent a very complete war experience. Additionally, the Battlefield series came up with lots of other objective-based modes such as Titan, Rush, Obliteration, Chain Link, Carrier Assault, etc.

The greatest example will always be the Titan mode found in Battlefield 2142. There’ll never be a more exciting thing than lowering a mother-ship’s defenses in order to board it and blow it up. Star Wars all over the place.

The Series Is Adequately Realistic

It’s pretty obvious that Battlefield games try to be somewhat realistic. Nonetheless, it’s no secret that the Arma series can achieve a much higher level of realism, especially taking into account its awesome ballistics system. All of Bohemia’s shooters require a very careful approach and tactics.

The thing is that Battlefield games have always remained arcade enough so that players aren’t annoyed by its features. In this way, ballistics, gravity, weapon damage and other in-game features never work in ways that require players to be extremely careful and die a lot. Also, in Battlefield 4, soldiers don’t get tired while sprinting and parachutes can be used anywhere.

If you are still looking for a more realistic experience, you can always mess with some of the servers’ configurations or join a custom hardcore server.

Battlefield Gameplay Is Incredibly Versatile

Even though things in Battlefield games seem to have specific uses, the series has always allowed for inventive tactics and non-orthodox capabilities. Either if these non-obvious options were planned by the developers or just invented by leveraging the game’s engine, they make up for a very interesting feature.

Ever since Battlefield 1942, there have been innumerable examples. From using planes’ wings to carry infantry and loading a jeep with explosives to blow an enemy tank, to using mines to sabotage unused vehicles, a player’s cunning methods were a great asset for a team.

In this line, Battlefield 4 offers even more amazing options such as the following:

• Mines and c4 packs stick to walls and vehicles, making really annoying traps.
  • Planes and helicopters can be destroyed using anti-tank weapons, explosive packs or by shooting the pilot.
  • Levolution events and the destruction of buildings can be used to kill enemies and destroy vehicles.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn bro they still got you workin like kunta Kintey
That #hardworkinlifestyle allows me and my family a lavish lifestyle :manny: So much Polo and kicks closet look like Macy's and Footlocker.

I can pretty much buy what I want when I want buying a nice home, driving and own my Lexus. Sending one kid thru college the other spoiled rotten holla at me youngin :shaq: