Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its criminal what Dice did to Frag rounds fakkits crying :camby:
Criminal. It needs a buff. Increase direct contact damage and keep splash damage. I gotta hit someone 3 times up Close just to drop them with frag rounds while avoiding killing myself. This is why I have no choice but to find camping spots with it

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Criminal. It needs a buff. Increase direct contact damage and keep splash damage. I gotta hit someone 3 times up Close just to drop them with frag rounds while avoiding killing myself. This is why I have no choice but to find camping spots with it
Needs more nerf :troll:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I can't even get 3 shots off before a rifle kills me. Suppression should be increased dramatically
Some dude on the roof barely aiming shouldn't be able to kill me with shyt barely touching the kid exploding all around me :stopitslime:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Its damn near impossible to play aggressively using this shyt

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Some dude on the roof barely aiming shouldn't be able to kill me with shyt barely touching the kid exploding all around me :stopitslime:
Maybe u need to reward my classics I'm aiming on all them shyts. It's splash damage and it's explosive. You should be dead after 3 taps from mid range and 2 up close. But really. QB eating nikkas for lunch but a damn explosive slug just make a nikka say ow.

Stop it

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its damn near impossible to play aggressively using this shyt
It's impossible unless you are at an elevated position from your opponent.

Use the dBV 12 you get like 11 rounds and if you're elevated they're dead.

I never racked up more then 14 kills in squad with only frags though. shyt is slow dough. Gotta have claymores and c4 to do anything else

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Realistically, frag rounds up close would kill everyone within about 10 to 30 meters ....possibly including the shooter

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Maybe u need to reward my classics I'm aiming on all them shyts. It's splash damage and it's explosive. You should be dead after 3 taps from mid range and 2 up close. But really. QB eating nikkas for lunch but a damn explosive slug just make a nikka say ow.

Stop it
:troll: