Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol:

You didn't play the beta? Yes nikkas are going to be on that shyt HEAVY, and rightfully so. Bungie is going to drop a classic. The framerate being capped at 30fps is the only issue I have with the game and some minor gameplay tweaks that I'm sure they'll figure out eventually.
Will the weapons be as varied as battlefield.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Will the weapons be as varied as battlefield.

I doubt any game will have as many guns as BF, but this game will have the customization side of things on lock. And if you're familiar with Borderlands, you'll have people getting unique weapons from what they find and put together from the co-op campaign. The thing is, people will be able to bring in what they find while exploring the different planets into the multiplayer... for example

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
this weekend might be it for me until that new DLC drops

post-42224-say-somethin-else-gif-Imgur-Ne-b4rV.gif

1mThQy6

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I haven't played this shyt in a minute. Is there still a decent amount of people that still play? I knew once it got warmer out, I wouldn't game as much. Now that the summer is almost over, i'm about to be glued in front of the TV again. :steviej:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I haven't played this shyt in a minute. Is there still a decent amount of people that still play? I knew once it got warmer out, I wouldn't game as much. Now that the summer is almost over, i'm about to be glued in front of the TV again. :steviej:
Destiny, halo mcc, cod aw.. battlefield boutta become second rate in terms of online presence

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Destiny, halo mcc, cod aw.. battlefield boutta become second rate in terms of online presence
DICE about to drop a big update for this game and they still have another DLC to drop for the game. BF will be live until Hardline drops and people still gonna be on BF4 even after that's released

:ufdup:

Battlefield is like a sandbox multiplayer, so much shyt to do with it