MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I've compliled some of my highlights at Xbox Clips.

RPG Sniping
Roadkills
Assassinations
Rampages
Intense Sequences

And that's not even half of what I still have to trim up and edit.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No, i dont like it that much. I just need something else to play. I can only play the game like an hour at a time.
Ok thanks I watch some euros stream it and I was like ehhh don't think that's for me :manny:

I guess I will finish waiting for Destiny.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
IDK what was going on but I think I was in a hacked server or some shyt tonight. I was getting point blank head shots with my GOL and it wasn't even registering hit markers on some ppl. shyt was bizarre

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
IDK what was going on but I think I was in a hacked server or some shyt tonight. I was getting point blank head shots with my GOL and it wasn't even registering hit markers on some ppl. shyt was bizarre
I watched @Crakface footage from over the weekend and a man climbed a ladder to get to roof campers and when his head appeared at the top of the ladder he lept about 10 ft in the air and killed friends. There are hackers among us.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ok thanks I watch some euros stream it and I was like ehhh don't think that's for me :manny:

I guess I will finish waiting for Destiny.
What other games have you liked in the last 10 years. I really cant imagine you playing anything other then battlefield.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What other games have you liked in the last 10 years. I really cant imagine you playing anything other then battlefield.
I played Gta5, most of the assassins creeds, mg4 I played the online component MGO for like 3years. Titanfall, Killzone 2,3, Skyrim got me off Battlefield 3 for like two months. Dishonered, payday 2, splinter cell Blacklist etc etc7

I beat that Raiden game Revengence most games I buy I never finish, once I put battlefield in there it stays for awhile.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I played Gta5, most of the assassins creeds, mg4 I played the online component MGO for like 3years. Titanfall, Killzone 2,3, Skyrim got me off Battlefield 3 for like two months. Dishonered, payday 2, splinter cell Blacklist etc etc7

I beat that Raiden game Revengence most games I buy I never finish, once I put battlefield in there it stays for awhile.
:ohlawd: