Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's my problem with them too many bullets at close range to drop someone,but if the nikka down the street it drops them easily.
The way this game detects hits is silly. With the assault AK at close range, i can give someone that DUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUH all up to the body and they wont fall if im holding the button.

But if i give them the same fire by tapping the trigger button repeatedly, somehow this increases the accuracy, and they fall. Mind you, close range. It makes no sense.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
That's my problem with them too many bullets at close range to drop someone,but if the nikka down the street it drops them easily.
not the PKP,M60,M240B 34 damage same as the bulldog.The 240B shoots faster than both and has a easier to handle recoil pattern here is Xfactor destroying people with it
5:00 min

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In general, it's harder to run and gun with those LMGs because the ADS time is slower than any other weapon class. I try to stay med range when I run with those...

Juven

All Star
Daps
The way this game detects hits is silly. With the assault AK at close range, i can give someone that DUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUH all up to the body and they wont fall if im holding the button.

But if i give them the same fire by tapping the trigger button repeatedly, somehow this increases the accuracy, and they fall. Mind you, close range. It makes no sense.
Same thing with me. Man I thought I was losing my mind. I might add the angle grip to increase the accuracy

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I love that gun that joint sg553 low-key my favorite just put @Crakface on it last weekend
You better get online more. Your sons don't wanna play unless you online to carry them to victory. These nikkas take a l or two n be like I'll be back....pewwwwwn.

I gotta play rush with trill

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hi,

My name is 88m3 does anyone want to play Battle Field 4 with me?
My PSN is ozz36

Best regards,
88m3