Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
And he regretted that shyt never to be seen again :demonic:
Stop it youngin, ain't been playing bf lately on madden and thou, I already put bout 400 hours in bf, and since madden bout to drop I know it's getting no run, when madden come out yearly j throw everything in the bushes for a good note

Side note......my block had a power outage, ps4 was on and it bricked my shyt, had to factory reset it and lost my tlou save smh

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Christ my moms just called me and told me my pops in the hospital :snoop:

know its not bf related but this shyt got me messed up right now

:wow: hope its not crucial, i dont want that call.

ozz36

just realized I don't know how to add people either...

anyways off to dinner but might be back later

:ohhh: i think i was terrorizing you on accident. my apologies

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That Type 95 :banderas:

:camby:

I know people say its:trash:but I think its good stability and accuracy stay to medium to long range:banderas:

I can honestly say I'll never voluntarily equip that weapon in a loadout ever again. It was accurate, but the reload was so slow that it hindered the weapon severely. So many other Carbines crush that gun.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

I can honestly say I'll never voluntarily equip that weapon in a loadout ever again. It was accurate, but the reload was so slow that it hindered the weapon severely. So many other Carbines crush that gun.
that's true with all the Chinese faction weapons (Type 95 QBZ 95-1,QBB-95 LMG)you stay at medium to longer ranges you can destroy people wit em.Definitely not built for a run-n-gun I like em forces me to change my playstyle

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

You tripping breh.
Type 95 + coyote site + silencer = :whew: