Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Listened to @Los! and switched to that offensive perk.

Went 21-3

Didn't start recording at the beginning, but this captures a 10 kill streak and I finish up on a 5

First one I tried to upload with some Iron Maiden songs got yanked down due to copywrites

:wow:

@Los!

You see in the video what I mean about my perks not showing up?

*Sidenote

These dudes that come in to pistols only servers and proceed to not use pistols are the biggest fukking degenerates ever.

yall recording this on ps4 or what ?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Download the sharefactory app and you can put music on your vids off of a usb thumbstick.

That vid though :banderas: not even the general @Los! was safe :wow:
dang that sucks i wish you can just record like on x1 i would just record the part of the song i want from my phone and trim the vid with it...it looks like yall gotta use the whole song...then again my vids weren't that long so i dunno

like this

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
dang that sucks i wish you can just record like on x1 i would just record the part of the song i want from my phone and trim the vid with it...it looks like yall gotta use the whole song...then again my vids weren't that long so i dunno

like this

Yeah shyt is time consuming that's why I've only made like two. :lolbron:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

like this

:what:

No it doesn't suck. You can clip the songs as well. You don't have to use the entire song. Sharefactory is dope and easy to use
:camby:

Even added the 'Coli.com' stamp to the start of this one

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

like this

You can clip the songs just like you do the videos.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

like this

I just watched this clip... why is the music sounding like it's coming from through a microphone?

:heh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You didn't watch the videos :snoop: that's exactly how you have to shoot lmg's friend.
Well you know what friend, i dont think i like that. When that LMG go GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH? I need friends to drop without having to stop GUh GUH GUH GUH GUHing, friend.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Well you know what friend, i dont think i like that. When that LMG go GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH? I need friends to drop without having to stop GUh GUH GUH GUH GUHing, friend.
That's my problem with them too many bullets at close range to drop someone,but if the nikka down the street it drops them easily.