Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nope. You got that something that would remind us all of work friend?
They was deep in sqdm I was dolo and they caved my chest in :sadcam: Round after round .
After a few rounds of beasting in CONQUEST I was like let me get some sqdmbefore I put the sticks down.

Regretted I kept playing not one Coli member was on :noah:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You know im a fukkin assassin with these frag rounds now nikka. Im at a height i cannot be pulled down from. And now i got Claymores working for me? :mjlol: i feel sorry for you nikkas to be honest because once that perimeter defense is up, you dont know if you gotta endure a maze of Death juts to get to me. :banderas: If you see me bussin from a roof, keep yo ass in the house snuggled with your son in a corner somewhere these frag rounds cant touch you because you know when you start hearin that CRAWWK CRAWWK CRAWWK CRAWWWK its already to late.

nikka, :ufdup:

My mortars will get you off that roof. :ufdup:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nah too much work
After I hit 130 I'm going in...the dog tag I can do without the weapons camo same...but I'm a need that soldiers camo on the third phase of the program

BF4 Phantom Initiate Camo How To Unlock The Faste…:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did you do any of the phantom programs?
So... I haven't haven't looked into them really. I've seen LevelCap drop videos on them. The latest one doesn't look that hard, but do I have to do the first 2 to even be able to start the latest shyt?