Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Motion sensors also detect claymores @krackdagawd you might wanna learn my aggressive Recon styleplay.
Something else I learned. Frag rounds translates well to anti personell tanks and boats. I was giving out that work in them boats and tanks last night. The camera guided missles from the boats do DAMAGE OMG Wow THAT MY NEW FAVORITE EXPLOSION

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So... I haven't haven't looked into them really. I've seen LevelCap drop videos on them. The latest one doesn't look that hard, but do I have to do the first 2 to even be able to start the latest shyt?
I believe so breh

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Something else u learned. Frag rounds translates well to anti personell tanks and boats. I was giving out woodwork in them boats and tanks last night. The camera guided missles from the boats do DAMAGE OMG Wow THAT MY NEW FAVORITE EXPLOSION
I been knew this you know how long I been hurling the portable motion sensors ?! Since the beginning of BF4 :smugbiden:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the amount bytch shyt in this game is :snoop:fakkits laying down wit bipoded up LMG's in grass now:beli:
The photo realism of this shyt makes it reallyhard to see people too so he probably went on a kill streak even without a silencer from that one damn spot smh.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They don't seem that hard

:ehh:

I'll just have to play some Air Superiority for the 2nd one. I just unlocked them just now.

The first 1 for the tags looks easy to get, 200 AR Kills, 200 Tank Kills and a long 300 meter sniper kill

200 pistol kills going to take a minute though
:snoop:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They don't seem that hard

:ehh:

I'll just have to play some Air Superiority for the 2nd one. I just unlocked them just now.

The first 1 for the tags looks easy to get, 200 AR Kills, 200 Tank Kills and a long 300 meter sniper kill

200 pistol kills going to take a minute though
:snoop:
Go to a pistols only server