HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
How do yall outfit yall Scar to optimize it for Medium range engagements?

It is my favorite bytch until I started using that AR 160:banderas:

But I want to fall in love w/ my Scar again and was curious as to what you guys rock.

My preferences: High Stability but trying to salvage some Accuracy. That vertical kick is something I try to minimize more than anything else.

Thanks.
angled grip
muzzle break
laser sight
cobra sight

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How do yall outfit yall Scar to optimize it for Medium range engagements?

It is my favorite bytch until I started using that AR 160:banderas:

But I want to fall in love w/ my Scar again and was curious as to what you guys rock.

My preferences: High Stability but trying to salvage some Accuracy. That vertical kick is something I try to minimize more than anything else.

Thanks.
Scar H
Reflex (RDS)
Green laser sight
Flash Hider or Supressor
Folding Grip

Pretty much my setup for all my guns :manny:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mastered every Assault Rifle now on to the LMG's and PDW's the struggles U-100,JS2:sadcam::merchant:
I have to check but I think I only have 2 left to get for Assault. The Bulldog which I'm running with now, and I think the CZ joint.

I just got the Scout Elite tags last night

I think I'll grab another shytty sniper next too though, by the time I go back to a high damaging one it's going to be a wrap when I get that Recon class.
:heh: @ me shooting a guy twice with the Elite and having a teammate drop him and STILL not even getting the "Assist counts as kill" notification.

Glad I'm done with that one :laugh:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I have to check but I think I only have 2 left to get for Assault. The Bulldog which I'm running with now, and I think the CZ joint.

I just got the Scout Elite tags last night

I think I'll grab another shytty sniper next too though, by the time I go back to a high damaging one it's going to be a wrap when I get that Recon class.
:heh: @ me shooting a guy twice with the Elite and having a teammate drop him and STILL not even getting the "Assist counts as kill" notification.

Glad I'm done with that one :laugh:
66 kill assist:wow::dead::heh:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Deagle Nerf coming soon :sadcam:As if that shyt already didn't have a high recoil it's getting upped :snoop:

And other weapon changes in the next patch courtesy of CTE

Full CTE Patch Changelog - Deagle nerf, P90 buff,…: