Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
can the 44 Mag and Rex get buffs by getting rid of the trigger delay on both of em so they wouldn't be useless?
.44 needs no buff. Close range that thing is dropping friends. I have a scope on mine so when i run out of frag nades i can just snipe an individual. Comes in handy on rooftops when people on other roofs start shooting at me. I calmly go downstairs and headshot them with the .44 from a window with that Scope! :banderas: Its basically a pocket sniper rifle.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yo look at this footage. Watch these nikkas stop and bump into each other like the 3 stooges when they staring at that eye level claymore. Money just didnt learn his lesson from the first time. RIght before the game ends, some other idiot gets trapped between 2 strings and looks at them like *duh which way did he go George*

:laff:
:laff:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
I had the highest kills dn near every game lol, team full 8s and 9s and shyt

Teams full of 8s and 9 and shyt

The guns not a problem, its getting use to the sticks

Yeah once you get used to the controller you'll be straight

Gotta love his heart no question..but to jump right out there wasn't the brightest move though :laugh:

By the time dudes realized I was on Xbox I would've been a level 50 wit all my shyt unlocked.

It's not too late to make that move breh :sas2:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was uploading my shyt to the computer via usb n shyt. I didn't wanna use YouTube to host though. I'll roll with Facebook

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its going back down once krackjr done wrestling and I'm done with s &c. :shaq:
You know im a fukkin assassin with these frag rounds now nikka. Im at a height i cannot be pulled down from. And now i got Claymores working for me? :mjlol: i feel sorry for you nikkas to be honest because once that perimeter defense is up, you dont know if you gotta endure a maze of Death juts to get to me. :banderas: If you see me bussin from a roof, keep yo ass in the house snuggled with your son in a corner somewhere these frag rounds cant touch you because you know when you start hearin that CRAWWK CRAWWK CRAWWK CRAWWWK its already to late.

nikka, :ufdup:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Any of my Squad have y'all ever run into a platoon of scrubs called BOSS?