krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The 2nd video I spawned right in front of the nikka I don't count that shyt. I got his tags anyway face to face like a real man. :whoo:Him and baby ducks :banderas:

:duck: you spend 99 % of your time camped out in a roof or room hidden by claymores hoping to catch someone running by to blast em with that cheap shotgun. :camby:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Ineedmoney504 just got 5-1'd by me and his chain snatched by the young goon :laff:
Already gotdamn!!! :damn: this nikka barely lasted a day already on that damn summer jam screen. :laff:

Probably like these PS4 nikkas is some damn wolves :sadbron:

c3JI8ni.jpg

:sas1:

:sas2:

Go ahead and give him a coli tag now, he initiated. :smugfavre:

We don't want em :scusthov:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Naw but all jokes aside you should've got comfortable with the controller unlocked guns you like to use then announce your arrival @Ineedmoney504

I'll check the scores in the a.m my phone service is ass in this area.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I killed you more then you killed me........and u did it with frag rounds. Stop. One game you couldnt stop running into my claymores and I blew you up along with 2 other guys at the same time after i had just seent chew get turned inti a parapalegic frim a claymire right before my eyes. Stop.

I seen you with most kills alright going 10 and 13 out there. At a deficit OFTEN.
:laff: I'm crying at work nikka :russ:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Naw but all jokes aside you should've got comfortable with the controller unlocked guns you like to use then announce your arrival @Ineedmoney504

I'll check the scores in the a.m my phone service is ass in this area.
Rekka sent a invite and I ain't never duckin no nikka, and he got my tags after I started off 7-0 and had just killed 3 people in a camp spot

But he was getting crazy worked but he won't post that

I'm just waiting to unlocked the ace 23 and I'm destroying everything and anybody in my way, I still dont feel right wit the controller, but I'll get there tho

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Rekka sent a invite and I ain't never duckin no nikka, and he got my tags after I started off 7-0 and had just killed 3 people in a camp spot

But he was getting crazy worked but he won't post that

I'm just waiting to unlocked the ace 23 and I'm destroying everything and anybody in my way, I still dont feel right wit the controller, but I'll get there tho
Shid some times I gotta decline a nikka invite especially if I'm not in the right frame of mind to be mic'd up with nikkas

This game can have nikkas straight furious sometimes.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
When that hit go out and them hittas come out :manny:

Y'all nikkas ruined it for me :bryan:kinda killed my thirst for this nikkas demise :laugh:

He in that other thread furious making up lies that he was raping me, I'm waiting for the receipts :sas1:

I recorded the whole session I'm about to just up the whole thing. :banderas:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He in that other thread furious making up lies that he was raping me, I'm waiting for the receipts :sas1:

I recorded the whole session I'm about to just up the whole thing. :banderas:
The share is officially fixed now that last update did it. Men lie women lie that video won't I records everything now :demonic:
Up the vid give me something to watch at my other job if it's on Facebook friend request Los Lex

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The share is officially fixed now that last update did it. Men lie women lie that video won't I records everything now :demonic:
Up the vid give me something to watch at my other job if it's on Facebook friend request Los Lex

My shyt won't upload directly to facebook for some reason anymore it says "cannot upload to facebook" after I trim the vid, I've been putting it on the thumbstick drive and uploading it from the pc......Ima go do it now.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My shyt won't upload directly to facebook for some reason anymore it says "cannot upload to facebook" after I trim the vid, I've been putting it on the thumbstick drive and uploading it from the pc......Ima go do it now.
I'm a watch this shyt regardless of format thanks for the :blessed:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm a watch this shyt regardless of format thanks for the :blessed:

yo when you trim a video does it delete the og one without the trim??? shyt ain't there just the trimmed version(dog tag one) :snoop:

still got proof of my work though

EYLKuvE.jpg

I ended that game 5-1 and the following one 4-0(and got them tags) :sas1:, the first game we played we went 2-2.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yo when you trim a video does it delete the og one without the trim??? shyt ain't there just the trimmed version(dog tag one) :snoop:

still got proof of my work though

EYLKuvE.jpg

I ended that game 5-1 and the following one 4-0(and got them tags) :sas1:, the first game we played we went 2-2.
Up the dog tag trimmed version :laugh: