Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
Baby Dux is beating the brakes off @Gilly

@krackdagawd

Take it EEEEEZZZZZZZZ

:camby:

i was running around with the unica 6 for like 6 or 7 straight matches straight to get the DEAGLE

as soon as i unlocked it i played serious on the next 3 maps and went like 20-5, 21-6, 19-8

then i logged off

:nigerian:

i was running full games with the unica and still coming in 2nd on my squad :mindblown:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Manny ManhaTTan I see you dapping foolishness it's time you met the General.

What's your psn?
Edit:MANHATTAN_LEGEND You can run but you can't hide I won't let you slide

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you want to take the rooftop section on rooftops back from campers you have to have one guy all the way in the back away from the ladder, using that elevated position to see anyone to close to the ledges by the stairs and then send a man up the stairs and shoot whoever tries to shoot at him. A combination of nade and suppressive fire should eventually allow you to take the elevated position on rooftops back, friends.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is the multiplayer on that, something we can run?

Nothing Was The Same After Los Got Tooled By Them Campers. :snoop: Come to the Last of us bruh, its the sequel to Battlefield 4 after china and usa nuk3 each other into oblivion.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is the multiplayer on that, something we can run?
It's a change of pace, teamwork and communication is key. Think of a slower paced Gears of War, with even more of an importance to move with your team.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Whats wrong with the multi?
I think the bow and arrow is cheap and needs to get nerfed.

Only problem's with it now from a tech standpoint is the matchmaking needs to be worked on. Takes too long to get in a game. They probably underestimated how many people would cop this. The game really is best played with a full team and everybody talking online. Communication and covering each other is key.

I couldn't give it a 10 cause no multiplayer is perfect IMO.