Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think the bow and arrow is cheap and needs to get nerfed.

Only problem's with it now from a tech standpoint is the matchmaking needs to be worked on. Takes too long to get in a game. They probably underestimated how many people would cop this. The game really is best played with a full team and everybody talking online. Communication and covering each other is key.

I couldn't give it a 10 cause no multiplayer is perfect IMO.
My biggest problem is joining a game of friends and starting a game. Bow and arrow is cheap but theres only so many arrows they can sling at friends.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Tell @Crakface I'm looking for him too :demonic:
You are not ready los. You cant see me from elevated positions. You a head up dude and the frag round style is more refined. I got claymores frag rounds and ammo packs. When I'm alerted to your presence you're a dead man Without homing balls thrown all over the stage. You best send me a party invite unless you really really got it in your mind to grow grey hairs off the residual stress brought on from frag rounds.

:usure:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You are not ready los. You cant see me from elevated positions. You a head up dude and the frag round style is more refined. I got claymores frag rounds and ammo packs. When I'm alerted to your presence you're a dead man Without homing balls thrown all over the stage. You best send me a party invite unless you really really got it in your mind to grow grey hairs off the residual stress brought on from frag rounds.

:usure:
I can run any class just say your afraid of my MPX work and I'll let you frag away in peace.

How long you think I'm a let you stay up there you already know I'm vengeful and will come to get you.

And you without motion sensors won't know I'm coming :demonic:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I can run any class just say your afraid of my MPX work and I'll let you frag away in peace.

How long you think I'm a let you stay up there you already know I'm vengeful and will come to get you.

And you without motion sensors won't know I'm coming :demonic:

I know when your coming because you'll also be going, to respawn heaven after you get launched by precise claymores.

And if you survive that? :banderas: know frag rounds are about to upon you

If you destroy my claymore.....

Know frag rounds are about to be upon you.

When you walk in around the street and I'm above you like........look at this nikka :aicmon:

KNOW FRAGS ROUNDS ARE ABOUT TO BE UPON YOU.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know when your coming because you'll also be going, to respawn heaven after you get launched by precise claymores.

And if you survive that? :banderas: know frag rounds are about to upon you

If you destroy my claymore.....

Know frag rounds are about to be upon you.

When you walk in around the street and I'm above you like........look at this nikka :aicmon:

KNOW FRAGS ROUNDS ARE ABOUT TO BE UPON YOU.
I'm quite competent with the Airburst friend I don't have to come and get you to get you :leostare:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
SlyTrik and babyfacek gonna be giving out two generations worth of work later. :demonic:

tumblr_n1cuya5SnE1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm quite competent with the Airburst friend I don't have to come and get you to get you :leostare:
Air busts are to slow and the suppressive fire from frag rounds will completely discombobulate you precision. I'm not krackdagawd those amateur tricks don't work on me.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Air busts are to slow and the suppressive fire from frag rounds will completely discombobulate you precision. I'm not krackdagawd those amateur tricks don't work on me.
I'm quite crafty though friend.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
@Crakface let me ask you...You don't get bored standing in the same spot all round waiting to die by my shells?

I have 3 camping spots on each stage that all have high traffic so no.

And once people start dying from frag rounds they keep coming back to die over and over again.

And if I do get bored not like the sr2 won't body ya body ya body bodyadiawdiawdi awdia bada ba ba baaaaaaaaa.

nikka