Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I have 3 camping spots on each stage that all have high traffic so no.

And once people start dying from frag rounds they keep coming back to die over and over again.

And if I do get bored not like the sr2 won't body ya body ya body bodyadiawdiawdi awdia bada ba ba baaaaaaaaa.

nikka
Once a camper always a camper huh breh :snoop:

All that work I put in killing you over and over to get you to put that DMR down and this the thanks I get.

I turned you into the SR2 killa and now back to this?! Your run n gun skills are gonna be washed.

You bet not pick the SR2 back up I'll wash over you frag boy scout and take your cookies :demonic:

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Once a camper always a camper huh breh :snoop:

All that work I put in killing you over and over to get you to put that DMR down and this the thanks I get.

I turned you into the SR2 killa and now back to this?! Your run n gun skills are gonna be washed.

You bet not pick the SR2 back up I'll wash over you frag boy scout and take your cookies :demonic:
Recoil so heavy on the frag rounds sr2 feels like heaven. Frag rounds actually make my sr2 Better because I'm managing so much recoil. Nah bruh. You fukked any way you look at it. N soon I'm pulling out the sniper. Quadruple threat.

Maybe it's time for you to diversify.

I don't thrive on ownage. I thrive on challenge

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Recoil so heavy on the frag rounds sr2 feels like heaven. Frag rounds actually make my sr2 Better because I'm managing so much recoil. Nah bruh. You fukked any way you look at it. N soon I'm pulling out the sniper. Quadruple threat.

Maybe it's time for you to diversify.

I don't thrive on ownage. I thrive on challenge
I am diversity :blessed: Mastery weapons tags on over 30 killing devices
:usure:

Owning people is the challenge :bustback:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The end of an era. Little kid's givin you that work now?
Naw he good he deserves it.:salute: caught me trying something new.

Rather lose them to him then have another pair of my tags hanging in your fukked up tent :russ:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Naw he good he deserves it.:salute: caught me trying something new.

Rather lose them to him then have another pair of my tags hanging in your fukked up tent :russ:

Yo he's about that knife work, I hopped into one of his games a day or two ago and it was a knife only room. :merchant:

This BF 4 install taking forever :snoop: