Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What's the deal with the bulldog ? Everytime me n another person go head up n I take a L the dude had a bulldog. What the situation with this gun ?
Hits hard up close like the Scar H but a higher rate of fire.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
What's the deal with the bulldog ? Everytime me n another person go head up n I take a L the dude had a bulldog. What the situation with this gun ?
destroys people up close highest damaging gun besides the Famas in the Assault Rifles class its not good at distance tho.If you wanna good counter use higher rate of fire guns Famas AEK for example guns that might not hit as hard but shoot much faster.Scar-H also has the same damage model and is better at range than the bulldog but get destroyed by it up close

Last edited:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
This my set up
2iGQHTO.jpg

n672DXs.jpg

ydobDZ4.jpg

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Any suggestions? I like to be out there in the trenches not that be careful about my k/d bs.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Any suggestions? I like to be out there in the trenches not that be careful about my k/d bs.
looks good to me even tho I'll get rid of that 44 mag the trigger delay on it makes it worthless IMO.Also I prefer the Ak5c over all the other carbines most versatile best at medium-long range can hold its own in close quarters gun fights

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have been running Assault with the BULLDOG alot lately and support with the perimeter perk shyt give you like 3 claymores gave Gleo that work the other day and I don't think I shot him once lol. Straight tripwires
You learning from campers huh.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:laff: at @krackdagawd and @Los! threatening @Manny ManhaTTan

But yeah Manny,
Get that Clan tag.....because after Krack and Los get your tags, gonna have to have @Mr. Somebody give you some of that rocket work.

I downloaded the battlelog app attempting to put on the Coli tag
But it dosnt seem to register, it keeps on reseting without adding the tag.. am i forced to use desktop just to add my tag friends?

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
You guys mix and matching it or what?

A newly discovered Battlefield 4 glitch lets players combine two classes into one. The video shows how to easily combine the engineer and support class, and equip a rocket launcher with the ammo bag, effectively getting unlimited rockets.
All that’s required for the glitch to work is to pick a class, and select one gadget while leaving the other slot open, then for the next class, do the same but in reverse. When spawning, hit the R1 and L1 buttons (on the Xbox, hit the R buttons), and you will now spawn with a combined class.
The video above shows how it’s easily done. We’ve heard reports that it’s possible to do on the PC as well, simply by quickly pressing the Shift and Control buttons.
We’re surprised it took so long to discover the glitch — it seems so simple and straightforward that it’s unlikely it was introduced with a recent patch. But this is Battlefield 4, so you never know…