Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:russ: pardon me i had to laugh at that

but anyway i dont really throw shots u, its your young boys who i laugh at. dudes be scared to play the game without a sqaud or u on, nikkaz scared to death to step foot in conquest or rush by themself. and im sorry any death match is easy mode, most of the death match games have level 5-30s in it
Tdm that may be true but Sqdm I go up against level 100's everyday you saw us complaining day before went up against a camping platoon of 100's and got our ass beat.

I can't remember the last time I even posted a sqdm vid they been CONQUEST beastings only xbot that kept it real on the daps was teal.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Tdm that may be true but Sqdm I go up against level 100's everyday you saw us complaining day before went up against a camping platoon of 100's and got our ass beat.

I can't remember the last time I even posted a sqdm vid they been CONQUEST beastings only xbot that kept it real on the daps was teal.
:yeshrug: i dap when i see work, no hate, i know u nice. shyt i then gave crack face alot props

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just got banned from a Conquest server a few mins ago from beasting
10509529_1480608042185385_2050372488552007190_n.jpg

Some gameplay from today Sqdm & Conquest
the last clip in it got me banned :laugh:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
And you wanna know why and its basic as fukk y'all started it :manny: we dont care what y'all doing in Greenland. But y'all got something to say about everything we do.

You don't hear us saying all y'all nikkas play is rush and making little comments like bytches.
We doing us sqdm teamdeathmatch and conquest. I got 5 million points in CONQUEST all you play is rush with 6million points but all I play is deathmatch huh.

I excel at whatever mode I play consistently I used to play the he'll outta Rush on Bf3 but the truth is its not as good or as fun on Bf4. Everyone agrees on this it's not up for debate.
Aren't you the one called Conquest "big boy mode" like that wasn't a sneak diss? And stop it, the rest of ya team does the same shyt too. You got on your :cape: when I commented on how you most of you ps4 heads ain't built for other modes and its because y'all don't want to deal with vehicles, shyt @We Ready admitted it. How you thought my comment was a diss at you when I know you have mad conquest service stars, I don't know :manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got the highest Engineer score on this site I deals with vehicles you stop it. :stopitslime:
I never said you but since you responded must be feeling some kind of way. I already said @HNIC973 a rock throwing hide his hands ass nikka he know exactly who I be talking to y'all keep :cape:For him.

But lets backtrack ain't y'all the ones kept shytting on sqdm at that point I hadn't said shyt about CONQUEST but once y'all started that shyt had to let y'all know battlefield is CONQUEST not rush so why y'all fukking with us, then when you actually played sqdm you liked it go fukking figure.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Just got banned from a Conquest server a few mins ago from beasting
10509529_1480608042185385_2050372488552007190_n.jpg

Some gameplay from today Sqdm & Conquest
the last clip in it got me banned :laugh:

:shaq: lets start upload competition, lets see who can edit the best clips, that song on your video tho :whoo: i was just bumping that shyt at work

but im bout to match your video wit one :jawalrus:

@Noah @HNIC973 @Crakface @GoldenGlove yall in breh, no console stan shyt :manny:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
I got the highest Engineer score on this site I deals with vehicles you stop it. :stopitslime:
I never said you but since you responded must be feeling some kind of way. I already said @HNIC973 a rock throwing hide his hands ass nikka he know exactly who I be talking to y'all keep :cape:For him.

But lets backtrack ain't y'all the ones kept shytting on sqdm at that point I hadn't said shyt about CONQUEST but once y'all started that shyt had to let y'all know battlefield is CONQUEST not rush so why y'all fukking with us, then when you actually played sqdm you liked it go fukking figure.
Sqdm is cool, I admit that. All I'm saying is, the players who only stick to that game mode don't move on to anything else cause they can't deal with vehicles, no hate it just is what it is.

No shot was taken at you breh, if it was I'd make it a lot more apparent :yes:

fukk the subliminal shyt, from now on I'll @ the poster

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Aren't you the one called Conquest "big boy mode" like that wasn't a sneak diss? And stop it, the rest of ya team does the same shyt too. You got on your :cape: when I commented on how you most of you ps4 heads ain't built for other modes and its because y'all don't want to deal with vehicles, shyt @We Ready admitted it. How you thought my comment was a diss at you when I know you have mad conquest service stars, I don't know :manny:
no need to explain shyt breh nikka knows exactly wtf they doing I thought a son comment was funny dude got sensitive

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Sqdm is cool, I admit that. All I'm saying is, the players who only stick to that game mode don't move on to anything else cause they can't deal with vehicles, no hate it just is what it is.

No shot was taken at you breh, if it was I'd make it a lot more apparent :yes:

fukk the subliminal shyt, from now on I'll @ the poster
nikkaz take shots at me and my squadmates for 3 pages then get sensitive:heh::camby: