Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
how come yall keep playing the same game mode :manny:
A yo don't make stab you again you go 0-8 in deathmatches...CONQUEST a be like 0-28 for you.

You think you ready we can play CONQUEST today @ me with a time.

Got these goofy ass nikkas quoting you like I ain't showed them CONQUEST footage.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
I never claimed to be any good @ the game i'm a casual gamer that spend like three hours a week playing it....yeah last week i was putting up number like 0-8 but i went 9-3 for the first time the other day. Squad matches are definitely the more difficultly game mode for beginners :manny:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
A yo don't make stab you again you go 0-8 in deathmatches...CONQUEST a be like 0-28 for you.

You think you ready we can play CONQUEST today @ me with a time.

Got these goofy ass nikkas quoting you like I ain't showed them CONQUEST footage.
Who you talking about? Cause 3 of quoted that nikka...

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
I'm talking to whoever wanna be sublimal with they shyt...you know I got no problem @@@ a nikka

Watch this post get ignored
You looking mad sensitive right now. No one is throwing shots at you :laugh: but don't act like they're aren't ps4 heads that won't play other game modes

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
that's cool I've seen my nikka @Ineedmoney504 dominate on Conquest running dolo against a squad of all us the wtf is your point watch this post get ignored
I just keep readin stuff like we not built for modes outside of SQDM, just sayin PS4 brehs do play outside that mode, and according to the numbers they do it a lot and well

that's all :manny:

I actually like DM modes though cause I don't have tons of time no more with my kid

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
"bbbbut you only play deathmatch
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png
"

nikkas wake up on our dikk, eat some breakfast first :scusthov:

Last edited: