We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Everyone claims if you play deathmatch you might as well play COD......well, as a matter of fact the reason I stopped playing COD is because I was tired of getting killed by non guns. I got tired of getting hit with rockets, helicopters, air strikes and all that other bullshyt. Guess what, I hate getting killed by that shyt in Battlefield as well.

If y'all wanna say I ain't shyt cause I don't fukk with other game modes besides deathmatch and domination

L7Vt2ae.png
You got it friends

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I never claimed to be any good @ the game i'm a casual gamer that spend like three hours a week playing it....yeah last week i was putting up number like 0-8 but i went 9-3 for the first time the other day. Squad matches are definitely the more difficultly game mode for beginners :manny:
exactly what I'm talking about:salute:keep playing you'll keep getting better
:ahh:

It wouldn't be the BF4 Thread without subliminals and beef
throw shots at me and my squadmates expect to get em back

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:wow:

Damn i actually laughed. I mightnhave to put bf3 back on my laptop. Im sorry but these newb nades are to satisfying.

I went 19 and 7 with the sr2 yesterday but it just didnt feel the same having to aim and be precise n shyt. Why do that when i can just perch from an elevated position and nade faggits to death. This is my calling and you know what
It always has been. Im sorry. Los lex babyface uther im going to continue nading you into oblivion because its more fun then using real skill.

Plans to get pump action frag rounds withe hawk because it does more damage

:wow:

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You should have seen it this weekend nading @We Ready from the top of hainan resort. Watching this clown run back and forth axross the shore line scrambling for his fukkin life :mjlol: chipping away at his life with expl0s1ons until there was nothing left of him :wow:

Tags no longer mean anything to me. Its all about who i can nade into oblivion now. And who can stop me ?

NOBODY

mr-burns-laughing.gif

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:ufdup: you been throwing shots for a min
And you wanna know why and its basic as fukk y'all started it :manny: we dont care what y'all doing in Greenland. But y'all got something to say about everything we do.

You don't hear us saying all y'all nikkas play is rush and making little comments like bytches.
We doing us sqdm teamdeathmatch and conquest. I got 5 million points in CONQUEST all you play is rush with 6million points but all I play is deathmatch huh.

I excel at whatever mode I play consistently I used to play the he'll outta Rush on Bf3 but the truth is its not as good or as fun on Bf4. Everyone agrees on this it's not up for debate.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
And you wanna know why and its basic as fukk y'all started it :manny: we dont care what y'all doing in Greenland. But y'all got something to say about everything we do.

You don't hear us saying all y'all nikkas play is rush and making little comments like bytches.
We doing us sqdm teamdeathmatch and conquest. I got 5 million points in CONQUEST all you play is rush with 6million points but all I play is deathmatch huh.

I excel at whatever mode I play consistently I used to play the he'll outta Rush on Bf3 but the truth is its not as good or as fun on Bf4. Everyone agrees on this it's not up for debate.
:russ: pardon me i had to laugh at that

but anyway i dont really throw shots u, its your young boys who i laugh at. dudes be scared to play the game without a sqaud or u on, nikkaz scared to death to step foot in conquest or rush by themself. and im sorry any death match is easy mode, most of the death match games have level 5-30s in it