Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I thought those were Noob's friends? I still don't know why y'all are trying to recruit dudes with high K/D's.

Anyway are you running tdm or not? I know the spawning alone is gonna have you mad :laugh:
Not team though squad it's more tactical 5 vs 15 3 other teams truth be told tdm is for noobs.

I tell everyone start in tdm then move on to objective based games. Noobs and scrubs get completely demolished in sqdm :blessed:

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I thought those were Noob's friends? I still don't know why y'all are trying to recruit dudes with high K/D's.

Anyway are you running tdm or not? I know the spawning alone is gonna have you mad :laugh:
:russ:shyt long I was win I'm cool shyt makes no difference to me my Scout Elite might be better suited for it anyway.Were getting more people for Conquest better players=more wins

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
On another note DICE playing alot of games this time around a teaser trailer :stopitslime:

Just release the full trailer bytches

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
People gonna play dragons teeth for 2 weeks then go back to the regular battlefield mode because it has more maps

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Not team though squad it's more tactical 5 vs 15 3 other teams truth be told tdm is for noobs.

I tell everyone start in tdm then move on to objective based games. Noobs and scrubs get completely demolished in sqdm :blessed:
My bad, I meant squad deathmatch.
:russ:shyt long I was win I'm cool shyt makes no difference to me my Scout Elite might be better suited for it anyway.Were getting more people for Conquest better players=more wins
Better players = boring, too :manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Which group do we get at on twitter about that. I'm sick 9 this shyt
I'm not sure but alot of shyt don't get played because nikkas don't feel like keep switching servers.

Then some of your crew might not make it in, they gotta wait in the queue and shyt.

:snoop:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm not sure but alot of shyt don't get played because nikkas don't feel like keep switching servers.

Then some of your crew might not make it in, they gotta wait in the queue and shyt.

:snoop:
If my crew don't isn't up to date with the maps they can fukk all the way outta here. I don't care. I'm not enjoying the experience because the shyt is so fragmented. I look at the other maps sometimes and almost join then I think about the fact it's only a few maps and play regular battlefield

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Going off on these boys in CONQUEST the big boy mode.

This the mode that defines and is Battlefield :smugbiden:

If you suck in CONQUEST you ain't shyt for real :laff: