We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Only time I run shadow is when I'm trying to get a spawn beacon deep in enemy territory in CONQUEST.

Most of the time I run Offensive cause it fits my play style.

Can you break down the perks for me? Do you always start with level 1? How do you earn other levels? Does defensive make a difference in saving your life when running it?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Only time I run shadow is when I'm trying to get a spawn beacon deep in enemy territory in CONQUEST.

Most of the time I run Offensive cause it fits my play style.
He is kind of on point there friend. You should really try shadow for your mtar playstyle. You like using silencers and flanking so you mine as well go all the way with it friend. With shadow people cant hear you r footsteps when you approach, you run Faster, you're not on the radar as long and you dont show up on motion sensors as long as you're walking. Whats the point of using silenced weapons surrounded by a gang of friends who are just giving up your position. After running offensive for a while im seeing more of a difference running shadow with a silent weapon in terms of how many times im getting killed. You should just try it with a silenced mtar and see the difference, friend.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I see you did your thing in sqdm :salute: yesterday but battlefield gawd @Ineedmoney504 got his ass beat :mjlol:
Hadn't played in 3 days, went to a rush match and destroyed by @Noah and @HNIC973

So I jumped into a sqdm for a second till I got my aim right, Noah jumped and one of my other pontas did also so I just said fukk it and played it

Once I finally got my aim right I went to a real game mode (conquest ) and fukked shyt up

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Hadn't played in 3 days, went to a rush match and destroyed by @Noah and @HNIC973

So I jumped into a sqdm for a second till I got my aim right, Noah jumped and one of my other pontas did also so I just said fukk it and played it

Once I finally got my aim right I went to a real game mode (conquest ) and fukked shyt up
nah wasn't me bro I was just lasering that match them nikkaz was racking up the kills

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
stop:troll:nikka you got off after like a hour more nikkaz I added joined up but you left:stopitslime:.@ Los! me shook of what screen I got more footage of me putting dudes on screen than they have of me in the archives:sas2:.@Noah you aint say shyt you just dipped off you know I would've joined up:comeon:I seen @PS4 sent me message after I was done for the night
Breh don't lie. I told you @Ineedmoney504 left our game to play deathmatch and I was gonna join up and you said you weren't gonna run with us. There was no way in hell you were gonna leave Noob and that new dude to play tdm, but I see you trying to cover your tracks :laugh:

@Los! :salute: thanks breh and @Ineedmoney504 hadn't played for a min, but he did his thing later on :yes:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Breh don't lie. I told you @Ineedmoney504 left our game to play deathmatch and I was gonna join up and you said you weren't gonna run with us. There was no way in hell you were gonna leave Noob and that new dude to play tdm, but I see you trying to cover your tracks :laugh:

@Los! :salute: thanks breh and @Ineedmoney504 hadn't played for a min, but he did his thing later on :yes:
so why didn't you invite me I'm not gonna leave the new platoon member he said he plays everything you just dipped off.When I 1st got on you was running wit him so I just joined on y'all we was all in game chat and you left no fukks given.That Noob nikka is annoying as fukk anyway he's good tho

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nah wasn't me bro I was just lasering that match them nikkaz was racking up the kills
I seen footage of you mowing down stupid soldiers coming blindly fwd trying to deactivate a mcom. Basically CAMPED out :mjlol:

Go meet your Xbox coli brehs in the lions den they calling you out n shyt :laugh: and then holla at me someone who is feared and respected by his squad.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
so why didn't you invite me I'm not gonna leave the new platoon member he said he plays everything you just dipped off.When I 1st got on you was running wit him so I just joined on y'all we was all in game chat and you left no fukks given.That Noob nikka is annoying as fukk anyway he's good tho
Why would I invite you when you said you weren't gonna join up? And if the bruh said he played everything then he woulda joined up with us too.

I think someone is ducking, is that you breh? :mjpls:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I seen footage of you mowing down stupid soldiers coming blindly fwd trying to deactivate a mcom. Basically CAMPED out :mjlol:

Go meet your Xbox coli brehs in the lions den they calling you out n shyt :laugh: and then holla at me someone who is feared and respected by his squad.
breh if I'm using a heavy LMG why would I be running around unless I wanna die 20+ times especially if its not the AWS MG4 or 249:heh: rest of em shoot way to slow to be effective playing aggressively

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Why would I invite you when you said you weren't gonna join up? And if the bruh said he played everything then he woulda joined up with us too.

I think someone is ducking, is that you breh? :mjpls:
why would he leave 2 of his platoon members and his other friends were playing with and against us?I'm trying to expand the platoon while you leaving :beli:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
why would he leave 2 of his platoon members and his other friends were playing with and against us?I'm trying to expand the platoon while you leaving :beli:
:sas1:Only so long fake thugs can pretend :sas2:

Don't let them sully your rep like this?! Go see them boyz :birdman:Lay your murder(tape) game down

Last edited:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
I thought those were Noob's friends? I still don't know why y'all are trying to recruit dudes with high K/D's.

Anyway are you running tdm or not? I know the spawning alone is gonna have you mad :laugh: