Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ayp we playing with this nikka ... he go "I use to hate playing against coli man.... I remember when I first got the game an I seen yall ... *sucks teeth* "

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Going off on these boys in CONQUEST the big boy mode.

This the mode that defines and is Battlefield :smugbiden:

If you suck in CONQUEST you ain't shyt for real :laff:
"dis shyt boring" - los lex's in game thoughts on conquest

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Look at this nikka @krackdagawd running from me like Stringer Bell :mjlol:

You dont have to hide in corners no more. You dont have to jump outta games when you see me join that server. Got me turning on netflix just so you'll hop back in deathmatch. @Los! wasnt around to save you. Just me and you nikka and here you are akkin like you hard, then runnin for your fukkin life. :banderas: :blessed: So dead you couldnt be revived. :whoo: My knife give that nicole brown

:ufdup: Let that be a lesson to the rest of you nikkas that think you cant be touched. :ufdup:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Look at this nikka @krackdagawd running from me like Stringer Bell :mjlol:

You dont have to hide in corners no more. You dont have to jump outta games when you see me join that server. Got me turning on netflix just so you'll hop back in deathmatch. @Los! wasnt around to save you. Just me and you nikka and here you are talkin on the coli like you hard, then runnin for your fukkin life. :banderas: :blessed:

:ufdup: Let that be a lesson to the rest of you nikkas that think you cant be touched. :ufdup:

:mjlol: at the thought of me ducking you I have a dog tag of yours for damn near every level you hit, don't make me show receipts :sas1:

That only happened because I didn't have my headset on :beli: I would have heard you creeping up on me, you got that though.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:mjlol: at the thought of me ducking you I have a dog tag of yours for damn near every level you hit, don't make me show receipts :sas1:

That only happened because I didn't have my headset on :beli: I would have heard you creeping up on me, you got that though.
I got shadow perk. I cant be heard.

You did the smartest thing any player could do going against me. Kracked was like, o shyt its Crak and went PEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I got shadow perk. I cant be heard.

You did the smartest thing any player could do going against me. Kracked was like, o shyt its Crak and went PEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

Stop it I didn't even know you were there hence why you got my tags. What did that kill total between us look like though :sas1:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Stop it I didn't even know you were there hence why you got my tags. What did that kill total between us look like though :sas1:
I dont know i was to busy dropping 27 points on nikkas and snatching tags off your neck. Ima let you walk the streets now. You're under my protection. Ima make sure nobody fukk with you bro. Nobody chases my nikkas through the streets like that.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I dont know i was to busy dropping 27 points on nikkas and snatching tags off your neck. Ima let you walk the streets now. You're under my protection. Ima make sure nobody fukk with you bro. Nobody chases my nikkas through the streets like that.

I shall make you my priority, friend.
7MBUBMI.png