Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Idk if its,me or if the lag in this game is unbearable .... there is NO escaping gunfire in this game. I have died from behind walls like the wall was made out of air
You got shot in the arm so hard you died instantly. The pain was unbearable.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
MP7 is fukking TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UMP 45 might be my secondary work when that SR2 not doin what it do. Them 45 calibers hurt nikkas. Sr2 still king though.
You got that Ump 9-Millimeter though?! :youngsabo:
A nice combo would be the Ump45 with the sidearm Compact 45 straight bangers.

Last edited:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Me and @Ineedmoney504 ran some SDM games and you know what? It wasn't too bad :ehh: . Me and the breh were in hunt mode at all times :bustback:

@HNIC973 you were talking a lot yesterday, so why didn't you join our games breh? :sas2:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Me and @Ineedmoney504 ran some SDM games and you know what? It wasn't too bad :ehh: . Me and the breh were in hunt mode at all times :bustback:

@HNIC973 you were talking a lot yesterday, so why didn't you join our games breh? :sas2:
you left for that:heh:thought you was out for the night why you aint invite me?Plus we got a new member we out here recruiting you leaving nikkaz:childplease:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You got that Ump 9-Millimeter though?! :youngsabo:
A nice combo would be the Ump45 with the sidearm Compact 45 straight bangers.
I found the true master race. Put the silencer back on the sr2 using the shadow perk. I'm like Predator put here. Shooting down 3 at a time while they all face the other direction thinking someones sniping them. It's really dropped my death ratio not being seen at all.

The 45 is fun when I just wanna hear that thing go bang bang. Sound effects r nice on that but at mid range the sr2 is better plus better at engaging multiple opponents

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Scared to get his tags taken and his ass posterized on a summer jam screen. :demonic:
I know right. Especially after all that talking he did yesterday :smh:
you left for that:heh:thought you was out for the night why you aint invite me?Plus we got a new member we out here recruiting you leaving nikkaz:childplease:
Invite you? nikka you said you weren't joining up with us :rudy:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I found the true master race. Put the silencer back on the sr2 using the shadow perk. I'm like Predator put here. Shooting down 3 at a time while they all face the other direction thinking someones sniping them. It's really dropped my death ratio not being seen at all.

The 45 is fun when I just wanna hear that thing go bang bang. Sound effects r nice on that but at mid range the sr2 is better plus better at engaging multiple opponents
Only time I run shadow is when I'm trying to get a spawn beacon deep in enemy territory in CONQUEST.

Most of the time I run Offensive cause it fits my play style.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I know right. Especially after all that talking he did yesterday :smh:

Invite you? nikka you said you weren't joining up with us :rudy:
stop:troll:nikka you got off after like a hour more nikkaz I added joined up but you left:stopitslime:.@ Los! me shook of what screen I got more footage of me putting dudes on screen than they have of me in the archives:sas2:.@Noah you aint say shyt you just dipped off you know I would've joined up:comeon:I seen @PS4 sent me message after I was done for the night

Last edited: