Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How you go about doing that I wanna try it

if you got a router you go into your router settings and changed the dns settings from automatic to the 2 open dns server addresses.

I did speed tests before and after as well as ping tests and I saw the difference in latency and web page loading, etc.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
if you got a router you go into your router settings and changed the dns settings from automatic to the 2 open dns server addresses.

I did speed tests before and after as well as ping tests and I saw the difference in latency and web page loading, etc.
:wtf: spread to 30 other users before I can rep Rekka again?! I dont even fukk with 30 dudes on this site :snoop:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Matimio best and worst Assault Rifles
Up close
Famas
AEK
Medium range-Longer range
L85A2
Sar 21
Challenging to use but beasts
Bulldog
M16A4:ahh:
Worse
CZ805
QBZ-95-1
F2000

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps

Matimio best and worst Assault Rifles
Up close
Famas
AEK
Medium range-Longer range
L85A2
Sar 21
Challenging to use but beasts
Bulldog
M16A4:ahh:
Worse
CZ805
QBZ-95-1
F2000

nikkas ain't got no love for the CZ-805?
tumblr_ms2kf24ZFX1qff46jo1_400.gif

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
By the time I get off work y'all be done playing :to:. I lost the cheap mic that came with the system too but I'm getting a headset on Friday.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dafuq?:damn:

I don't know how ya'll Squad DM nikkas do it.....for real.
That shyt literally has the WORST spawning I have ever seen in a FPS.:dahell:

I'm talking MW3 level shyt. nikkas popping up behind me all night like it's Caddyshack or some shyt.

Maybe I'm too used to domination where you got a general idea of where dudes will be coming from based on what flags you holding.

But when I see some activity on the minimap I'm looking for the flank routes while teammates run into the shyt. I throw a sensor to make sure the route is clear and halfway there a nikka shoots me in the back from a few feet behind me.:what: The nikka was not there 5 seconds ago....you know how I know? I just threw a sensor grenade!:mindblown:

Yeah I'm :sadbron:, I usually don't do that shyt, but I haven't gotten shat on like today in a while.
Come the fukk on Dragon's Teeth:snoop:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dafuq?:damn:

I don't know how ya'll Squad DM nikkas do it.....for real.
That shyt literally has the WORST spawning I have ever seen in a FPS.:dahell:

I'm talking MW3 level shyt. nikkas popping up behind me all night like it's Caddyshack or some shyt.

Maybe I'm too used to domination where you got a general idea of where dudes will be coming from based on what flags you holding.

But when I see some activity on the minimap I'm looking for the flank routes while teammates run into the shyt. I throw a sensor to make sure the route is clear and halfway there a nikka shoots me in the back from a few feet behind me.:what: The nikka was not there 5 seconds ago....you know how I know? I just threw a sensor grenade!:mindblown:

Yeah I'm :sadbron:, I usually don't do that shyt, but I haven't gotten shat on like today in a while.
Come the fukk on Dragon's Teeth:snoop:
This whole post reeks of :laff: shyt got me dying in here.

You gotta make a choice dude spawning on a teammate or take the random spawn and risked being spawned near a entire squad :laugh:

shyt a have you mad then a motherfukker this shyt ain't for objective based nikkas you gotta be skilled enough to adapt to all game modes like your General :umad:

Last edited: