Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole post reeks of :laff: shyt got me dying in here.

You gotta make a choice dude spawning on a teammate or take the random spawn and risked being spawned near a entire squad :laugh:

shyt a have you mad then a motherfukker this shyt ain't for objective based nikkas you gotta be skilled enough to adapt to all game modes like your General :umad:

Lol, nope. This is what's gon' happen. When I play SDM from now on, since the only "objective" is blowing nikkas faces off, I'ma plant my tug, load my shotty, and let the action come to me.

Call it camping if ya wanna..dudes want them 100 points off me, they gon' work for it:jawalrus:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol, nope. This is what's gon' happen. When I play SDM from now on, since the only "objective" is blowing nikkas faces off, I'ma plant my tug, load my shotty, and let the action come to me.

Call it camping if ya wanna..dudes want them 100 points off me, they gon' work for it:jawalrus:
I ran up on you camping :bustback: that ain't gonna save you :smugbiden:

You gonna have to move around or die like acoward.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not on some "hide in the corner" shyt. More like putting a tug down in a high traffic area with multiple levels and some space to maneuver, but some cover so I can move without being seen and some walls to cut down on the angles to getting shot in my back:yeshrug:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps

Disgusting :smh:

I'm so bored with this game, I'll run some tdm today, WITHOUT camping :leostare:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.