Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
:usure:
correct me if I'm wrong didn't the 1 time we played those skillful modes we destroyed the other teams by like 40 tickets+ Me you Moose and Bubba:pachaha:
Yep, dudes got crushed. Seeing how tdm is played makes me hate that mode. As soon as nikkas spawned in, they went to their spots and set up shop. shyt reminded me of free for all in COD :smh:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Yep, dudes got crushed. Seeing how tdm is played makes me hate that mode. As soon as nikkas spawned in, they went to their spots and set up shop. shyt reminded me of free for all in COD :smh:
It takes skill to do that breh but I wanna keep boosting my stats so we can run it.We destroyed nikkaz on it won and never played it again:heh:those modes:camby:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
It takes skill to do that breh but I wanna keep boosting my stats so we can run it.We destroyed nikkaz on it won and never played it again:heh:those modes:camby:
shyt was boring, but maybe it'll be fun this time :leon:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
GoTDamn!!!
Props, breh. You a killa in that shyt. Lol
Thanks breh appreciate it :salute: here's some other CONQUEST videos I did
I treat nikkas in Conquest like a sqdm :manny:

We did everything under the sun and still couldn't get a victory :snoop:
Me and @GoldenGlove Conquest
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/480628008808735168/169513362/
Siege of Shanghai C4 and spawn beacons when I run Recon.

This shyt went on for three rounds smh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

That's my point. With the increased enemy count and the fact a dude can spawn anywhere outside your line of sight (usually behind you) means that's the easiest way to play it unless you got godlike trigger skills....and that ain't me no more :wow::sadcam::snoop:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not on some "hide in the corner" shyt. More like putting a tug down in a high traffic area with multiple levels and some space to maneuver, but some cover so I can move without being seen and some walls to cut down on the angles to getting shot in my back:yeshrug:
I'm just trolling you breh do what you gotta do to win :salute:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn, I haven't even messed with the video editing yet. shyts dope!

How you add music to your PS4?
Create a folder on your pc desktop called Music inside that folder create one called SHAREfactory.

Drag your mp3's directly into the sharefactory folder and upload them shyts to a Usb stick.

Insert the Usb stick into PS4 :blessed: greatness awaits