Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yall go through that so hopefully friends wont have to go through that, friend. My guns better be there when i get home. :ufdup: Im not updating a thing.
I'm a just continue merking you with the Mx4 I'm a gunmaster(I miss that mode :to: )

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm a just continue merking you with the Mx4 I'm a gunmaster(I miss that mode :to: )
O you're jesting now. I use pdw's. You're better off shooting me in the back or in the cut while im giving someone else work friend. You dont want no head ups with friends, friend. I remember in a game the other day, i was in the basement and you jumped over a railing to enter the basement level.

Lets just say your body entered the basement as you lifelessly flew over my shoulder but your soul went to respawn heaven before you hit the ground

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
O you're jesting now. I use pdw's. You're better off shooting me in the back or in the cut while im giving someone else work friend. You dont want no head ups with friends, friend. I remember in a game the other day, i was CAMPED in the basement and you jumped over a railing to enter the basement level.

Lets just say your body entered the basement but your soul went to respawn heaven before you hit the ground
I do head ups you know this speaking of that basement I got a cemetary of your corpses lining that bytch

You use maybe two to three pdw's while I've mastered most :blessed:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I do head ups you know this speaking of that basement I got a cemetary of your corpses lining that bytch
I try not to go down there when you have those tracking devices all over the place pinpointing friends exact locations. I've learned you'll just be on one side or the other with real estate and a lawn chair picking off friends before they're even aware of your presence.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I try not to go down there when you have those tracking devices all over the place pinpointing friends exact locations. I've learned you'll just be on one side or the other with real estate and a lawn chair picking off friends before they're even aware of your presence.
I'll run thru there but you actually hangout and be waiting for people matter of fact I was slaying you the other day before a message came thru begging me to switch squads :mjlol:Don't make me pull that video out of you hiding in cracks and crevices down that bytch

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'll run thru there but you actually hangout and be waiting for people matter of fact I was slaying you the other day before a message came thru begging me to switch squads :mjlol:Don't make me pull that video out of you hiding in cracks and crevices down that bytch
I wanted you to change squads because you were getting slaughtered by my team friend. I know how you log off for the rest of the day if you lose 3 games in a row so as a friend i threw you a life preserver like its ok Los, i got you little guy. Come be with friends where its safe, so you'd keep playing. :manny:

No such footage exists. If i was hiding in a crack or a crevice i was probably nursing some wounds. I cant be running around with 3 health after dropping 7 people in a row. Thats dangerous for friends, like being on the team opposite of me, friend. :sitdown:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Found it :russ: Even calls himself Sgt camp :snoop:
Actually just took the time out to watch these vids these shyts embarrassing dude :mjlol:
First he nice and cozy in his corner get outta there clown

Here he is in the samer corner with a fellow boy scout they roasting marshmallows settin up camp peeled em both :russ:

Then I catch him running to another corner expecting me to come that same direction nope flanked capped t-bagged :lolbron:

You don't wanna do vids dawg :laugh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are they going to drop the stuff that they've been testing working on in the CTE servers with the Dragon's Teeth DLC or nah?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's very ancient footage. I like to forget that. More then likely I was appreciating the graphics of the foliage.
You not to far removed from that character on the vids breh Sr2 got you :cape: I gotta answer for every gun...oh and I'm nice with that gun too.

But my Famas a break your Sr2 to pieces :smugbiden:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Finally an Official Announcement

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2014/0...-gp-prev-site-sust&cid=23148&ts=1404845443928
Battlefield-4-Dragons-Teeth-Ballistic-Shield_WM1.png

Get ready to take the battle to Asian Pacific’s dense, urban landscape with Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth, the fourth expansion pack to Battlefield 4. Coming July 15th to Battlefield 4 Premium members, Dragon’s Teeth drops players into four all-new maps that introduce unique environments and gameplay ranging from the bustling alleyways of Pearl Market to the floating restaurant in the middle of a lake in Sunken Dragon.

Dragon’s Teeth sees five new weapons making their Battlefield debut in addition to a new unlockable gadget, the Ballistic shield. Dragon’s Teeth also introduces a new game mode, Chain Link, a twist on the fan-favorite Conquest mode that sees squads battle to link capture points in order to achieve victory. Fans will also get ten new assignments with unique unlocks and a new Battle pickup in the R.A.W.R., a remote controlled ground vehicle armed to the teeth.

All this plus four new maps including:

- Lumphini Garden: Cruise with fast-moving PWC’s on the canals in the pristine park to get the upper hand.
BsCZdnDIEAAtK3a-l.jpg

- Pearl Market: Wage wars within the bustling alleyways and upon the rooftops of the marketplace.
BsCZdn3IUAAXy-O-l.jpg

- Propaganda: Fight among massive despotic monuments in the grey concrete battleground.
BsCZdomIcAAqPe3-l.jpg

- Sunken Dragon: Battle between modern high rises as you wreak havoc in a floating restaurant or drain the lake opening up for a frontal vehicle assault.
BsCZdgFIMAAddNg-l.jpg

Get a head start playing Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth early by becoming a Battlefield 4 Premium member. Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth will be available to all non-Premium members starting on July 29th

Last edited: