krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You killed me 10 times i killed you 7 times. I out killed you 2 out of 3 games meaning you vs me, you lost 2 out of 3 games. You can have your little win, where we were outnumbered, that was my warmup game. I dont even see my body in any of that footage because you were so far away scared for your life blind firing at nikkas.

But wait till i put up that footage of me catchin you hiding behind that dark staircase crouched in dirty water and trash. Oscar the Grouch ass nikka. Theres camping and then theres setting up real estate. I foreclosed on that property and evicted you from life. Stay tuned for the footage.

:umad:

Everyone here plays with me friend, they know my play style does not involve camping.

Only time I'm chilling is because I'm regaining health/ getting ammo etc.

I'm noticing a pattern here though. I take your dog tags..... "Those were my warm up dog tags :sadcam:" I let that ACWR/ACE23/ACE52 sing you a lullaby and its "That was my warm up game :sadcam: " Like you weren't already playing with @Rekkapryde and Klids when I hopped on. :mjpls:

I didn't even pull out the Mtar I only save that for A+ players :whew:

When that thing comes out it gets VERY demonic in those Battlefield streets.
ChLb8IK.gif

Practice in team deathmatch breh, get your weight up, do some push ups, I'll be here when you're ready.

broner-photo-733055798.gif

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Have you been to this screen?

Changing your active soldier?

It's only showing one soldier for me

kah1fsO.jpg

I figured it out.......for some reason when I got on yesterday, it assigned me some crazy Origin ID that is apparently linked to a different email.

Is there anyway to merge these two or maybe sign out of that origin account and into the one with the origin name that I want?

2LtC1cU.jpg

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I figured it out.......for some reason when I got on yesterday, it assigned me some crazy Origin ID that is apparently linked to a different email.

Is there anyway to merge these two or maybe sign out of that origin account and into the one with the origin name that I want?

2LtC1cU.jpg
Just set whatever one you planning on using to the green active box

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Let me paint this picture for you breh.

It's 3:30am and I just had two back to back draws on Obliteration against a tough team. :beli: I wasn't going to bed until I got that win. :birdman:

Suddenly it says "Crakface has joined your server" so I go :blessed: "a coli breh coming in to help me finally overcome this team"

Match starts and my squad mate has the bomb and I am accompanying him to A. :violent:, when suddenly a rocket blasts me from someone camping atop a platform.

Can you guess who fired said rocket? :sitdown:

Game ends up in ANOTHER DRAW. :pacspit:
The last nikka hit me with a sraw I made sure I peeled his ass out his tags and his soul. I was like this sniping sraw ass nikka got the nerve to shoot Da General from 3islands away?! :wtf: Went into navy seal mode never heard me coming :demonic:

10001269_1434127243500132_1735462718_o.jpg

Proudly hanging from my Coli victims mantle :youngsabo: @GoldenGlove you wanna go against the General you gonna need aim assist on I rarely miss breh breh

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Just set whatever one you planning on using to the green active box

But apparently I have another Origin account with a different email address that has my xbox 360 soldier is on.

I don't know where this one with the crazy origin id came from...look up top at the stupid ID I have. I see where there are two different soldiers to choose from, but both of those are PS4. My original origins account has a regular name.

On BF4, is there a way to sign out of one origin account and into another?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Here's something new a ghost patch they buffed the G36C word on the net is it's now one of the best guns on the game. I've yet to use it since this news
Battlefield 4 G36C - Best gun post Naval Strike p…:
Battlefield 4 Ghost Patch G36C Is The New M16A3! …:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Here's something new a ghost patch they buffed the G36C word on the net is it's now one of the best guns on the game. I've yet to use it since this news
Battlefield 4 G36C - Best gun post Naval Strike p…:
Battlefield 4 Ghost Patch G36C Is The New M16A3! …:

:ohhh:

I have G36C fully unlocked.
about to bring that back out and see what it can do now..... :steviej:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The last nikka hit me with a sraw I made sure I peeled his ass out his tags and his soul. I was like this sniping sraw ass nikka got the nerve to shoot Da General from 3islands away?! :wtf: Went into navy seal mode never heard me coming :demonic:

10001269_1434127243500132_1735462718_o.jpg

Proudly hanging from my Coli victims mantle :youngsabo: @GoldenGlove you wanna go against the General you gonna need aim assist on I rarely miss breh breh

That's cute and all, but I still got the win that match before you dipped.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/449920075093225088/178717834/

On another note @Rekkapryde I just promoted @GoldenGlove breh hit rank 100 Colonel. :salute:Congrats to breh on rank and promotion.

Sidenote: you still ain't ready for your General :youngsabo:

You put up numbers, but your squad wasn't dominating shyt. When I got on a decent squad, we ran off 3 straight before I switched to help out the breh @Rain

Had I stayed on that squad, yal prolly wouldn't of won the few matches yal did after that. Next time, I'll play Recon 100% of the time and set up some TUGS every time I spawn, and throw out motion sensors all match long.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's cute and all, but I still got the win that match before you dipped.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/449920075093225088/178717834/

You put up numbers, but your squad wasn't dominating shyt. When I got on a decent squad, we ran off 3 straight before I switched to help out the breh @Rain

Had I stayed on that squad, yal prolly wouldn't of won the few matches yal did after that. Next time, I'll play Recon 100% of the time and set up some TUGS every time I spawn, and throw out motion sensors all match long.
You got the win but in the vs. Category I soundly beat your ass breh all day, I cant be held accountable for what my squad do just the asswhippins I hand out :manny: Them Sqdm's was straight owning. I had been waiting along time to fukk you up like that too. We was laughing on the mic @how many times I killed "Kenny" :laugh:
images

Last edited: