Another Gold Medal

774-4cdff8e6af3cd74997513ea914339d3c.gif

ktHNTnT.png

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Let me paint this picture for you breh.

It's 3:30am and I just had two back to back draws on Obliteration against a tough team. :beli: I wasn't going to bed until I got that win. :birdman:

Suddenly it says "Crakface has joined your server" so I go :blessed: "a coli breh coming in to help me finally overcome this team"

Match starts and my squad mate has the bomb and I am accompanying him to A. :violent:, when suddenly a rocket blasts me from someone camping atop a platform.

Can you guess who fired said rocket? :sitdown:

Game ends up in ANOTHER DRAW. :pacspit:

I'm sorry anyone who uses a launcher for anything other then vehicles is noob trash

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm about to put him on the summer jam screen once I'm done. I must have killed dude 10x :laff:
You did well the first game, when my team was out numbered.

Then, you lost to me the next game

Then you lost to me again the next game.

You're only as good as your, Last game though and in this case. You had a spark when you started then you were just Gawbige.

I caught you tryin to hide under a staircase. That was probably my most satisfying kill. I ran past, peeped a green laser and was like :wtf: :rudy: and :camby:'d that ass to the next life.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You did well the first game, when my team was out numbered.

Then, you lost to me the next game

Then you lost to me again the next game.

You're only as good as your, Last game though and in this case. You had a spark when you started then you were just Gawbige.

I caught you tryin to hide under a staircase. That was probably my most satisfying kill. I ran past, peeped a green laser and was like :wtf: :rudy: and :camby:'d that ass to the next life.

:ufurious:

I had more kills and less deaths than you in every match and I killed you more times. :umad:

lol @ losing to you the next game, I didn't lose a game until the final one and you weren't there for that.

0XsCF0Z.jpg

The only time you were outnumbered was when everyone switched over but you stayed because you needed to get worked some more. :mjlol:

Y0u5MJN.jpg

PdewuZO.jpg

v6ui9Lr.jpg

ohoAIr4.jpg

0Ovuqt6.jpg

7B2hhtx.jpg

There were a bunch of other ones but I didn't want to hit share when I thought I would get killed. :mjlol:

I'm Varsity chump, you're jv.
F3GOfbh.png

It's okay breh shed those tears.
F5XGNjS.png

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

I had more kills and less deaths than you in every match and I killed you more times. :umad:

0XsCF0Z.jpg

The only time you were outnumbered was when everyone switched over but you stayed because you needed to get worked some more. :mjlol:

Y0u5MJN.jpg

PdewuZO.jpg

v6ui9Lr.jpg

ohoAIr4.jpg

0Ovuqt6.jpg

7B2hhtx.jpg

There were a bunch of other ones but I didn't want to hit share when I thought I would get killed. :mjlol:

F3GOfbh.png

F5XGNjS.png
:gladbron:
Those quad graphics doe :ohlawd: @PS4 :mjpls:

Last edited:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

lol @ losing to you the next game, I didn't lose a game until the final one and you weren't there for that.

0XsCF0Z.jpg

Y0u5MJN.jpg

PdewuZO.jpg

v6ui9Lr.jpg

ohoAIr4.jpg

0Ovuqt6.jpg

7B2hhtx.jpg

F3GOfbh.png

F5XGNjS.png

:ooh:

and the smiley execution.... :wow:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

0XsCF0Z.jpg

Y0u5MJN.jpg

PdewuZO.jpg

v6ui9Lr.jpg

ohoAIr4.jpg

0Ovuqt6.jpg

7B2hhtx.jpg

F3GOfbh.png

F5XGNjS.png
You killed me 10 times i killed you 7 times. I out killed you 2 out of 3 games meaning you vs me, you lost 2 out of 3 games. You can have your little win, where we were outnumbered, that was my warmup game. I dont even see my body in any of that footage because you were so far away scared for your life blind firing at nikkas.

But wait till i put up that footage of me catchin you hiding behind that dark staircase crouched in dirty water and trash. Oscar the Grouch ass nikka. Theres camping and then theres setting up real estate. I foreclosed on that property and evicted you from life. Stay tuned for the footage.