krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
What happened to the brotherly love? :laugh:

Let me paint this picture for you breh.

It's 3:30am and I just had two back to back draws on Obliteration against a tough team. :beli: I wasn't going to bed until I got that win. :birdman:

Suddenly it says "Crakface has joined your server" so I go :blessed: "a coli breh coming in to help me finally overcome this team"

Match starts and my squad mate has the bomb and I am accompanying him to A. :violent:, when suddenly a rocket blasts me from someone camping atop a platform.

Can you guess who fired said rocket? :sitdown:

Game ends up in ANOTHER DRAW. :pacspit:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I went there and signed in....it still shows me as being on the 360 and is showing my 360 gamertag.

I'm on the quad squad now friends......how do I change that?
By going to your soldiers Battelog and changing your active soldier to the quad one.

Click the customize button then click change portrait you should see a settings screen that shows your active soldier.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
By going to your soldiers Battelog and changing your active soldier to the quad one.

Click the customize button then click change portrait you should see a settings screen that shows your active soldier.

I'm confused. The only soldier that's showing up on my battlelog is my xbox 360 one. My ps4 one should show up, I played two matches earlier on the ps4.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm confused. The only soldier that's showing up on my battlelog is my xbox 360 one. My ps4 one should show up, I played two matches earlier on the ps4.
Have you been to this screen?

Changing your active soldier?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Let me paint this picture for you breh.

It's 3:30am and I just had two back to back draws on Obliteration against a tough team. :beli: I wasn't going to bed until I got that win. :birdman:

Suddenly it says "Crakface has joined your server" so I go :blessed: "a coli breh coming in to help me finally overcome this team"

Match starts and my squad mate has the bomb and I am accompanying him to A. :violent:, when suddenly a rocket blasts me from someone camping atop a platform.

Can you guess who fired said rocket? :sitdown:

Game ends up in ANOTHER DRAW. :pacspit: