GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You got the win but in the vs. Category I soundly beat your ass breh all day, I cant be held accountable for what my squad do just the asswhippins I hand out :manny: Them Sqdm's was straight owning. I had been waiting along time to fukk you up like that too. We was laughing on the mic @how many times I killed "Kenny" :laugh:
images

nikka this isn't Halo, or Gears. You killing me right after I'm done killing somebody on your squad isn't impressive to me. Matter fact, 1v1 shyt in a game like this is retarded period to even brag about due to the damage model and the netcode.

:camby:

Winning >>> the lame shyt you're on. And best believe if I stayed on the first squad I switched to after @chemicalsword dipped yal wouldn't of won a damn thing. But hey, your K/D would have been nice.

:heh:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikka this isn't Halo, or Gears. You killing me right after I'm done killing somebody on your squad isn't impressive to me. Matter fact, 1v1 shyt in a game like this is retarded period to even brag about due to the damage model and the netcode.

:camby:

Winning >>> the lame shyt you're on. And best believe if I stayed on the first squad I switched to after @chemicalsword dipped yal wouldn't of won a damn thing. But hey, your K/D would have been nice.

:heh:
If you say so :mjlol:*carcass discarded* done with ya breh on to my next target but if you still feel some kind of way you know where to find me and I'll gladly continue to fukk ya K.D up :rip:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you say so :mjlol:*carcass discarded* done with ya breh on to my next target but if you still feel some kind of way you know where to find and I'll gladly continue to fukk ya K.D up :rip:
You ain't fukk up anybody's K/D. My shyt actually went up since the weekend.

Don't make me come in your lil matches and give you some more Ls. Funny how you come in an Obliteration server and lose, and leave, funny how I come in a Squad Deathmatch server with a shytty squad and you still lose. "If you say so"... so after I came in that server how many games did your squad win? And did you ever win more than 1 in a row? I'm in there running solo, without anybody else with a mic and you still losing.

:laff:

But since you got some kills on me, that made your day...

:mjlol:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You ain't fukk up anybody's K/D. My shyt actually went up since the weekend.

Don't make me come in your lil matches and give you some more Ls. Funny how you come in an Obliteration server and lose, and leave, funny how I come in a Squad Deathmatch server with a shytty squad and you still lose. "If you say so"... so after I came in that server how many games did your squad win? And did you ever win more than 1 in a row? I'm in there running solo, without anybody else with a mic and you still losing.

But since you got some kills on me, that made your day...

Let's say your k.d did go up not by the blood of my soldier :russ:I thought you were made of sterner stuff your a fukking whiner. yeah I got the kills not a few a lot matter of fact one match I fukked you up so bad I couldn't stop laughing and ask anybody here if this equals to fukking somebody up 6-0 in one of the matches

@KushSkywalker @chemicalsword I worked this boy over or nah?! :laff:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Let's say your k.d did go up not by the blood of my soldier :russ:I thought you were made of sterner stuff your a fukking whiner. yeah I got the kills not a few a lot matter of fact one match I fukked you up so bad I couldn't stop laughing and ask anybody here if this equals to fukking somebody up 6-0 in one of the matches

:krs:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, and after I got kills on them, you just walked over their body cause you ain't ever play Assault to revive anybody.

They already said I was holding shyt down by my damn self. The match you're talking about was on Rogue Transmission. You talking shyt but let's not forget that my entire team was camping the roof top and I was the only nikka going apeshyt below. Oh, but you're laughing after I take out literally 2 to 3 dudes without backup AT ALL, and you kill me as I'm done engaging your fallen comrades... But guess what? My team won, and I still went 19-11. You really fukked up my K/D in that match.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/449958042612924352/178717834/

So yeah, you can laugh at losing all you want breh. I'm after wins every time I play. You all for lettin' your boys be bait so you can get some flankin' kills.

:russ:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

I just looked up the Reports for those matches just now...

I joined the first one, mid game, I went like 1-2. Barely played in the game... no surprise, yal Squad won. But after that???????????

In 14 matches that you played, you won 2 fukking games after I entered that server

General of what? Losing my nikka?

:deadrose:

nikka in here like, :gladbron: I went 22-6...

And losing every damn match.

Next time worry about your team instead of me.

Maybe you can :cape: in before I body the bait and you'd have more than a 14% winning percentage.

And I'm pretty sure the matches that I didn't win, my team still had more tickets than yours.

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

I just looked up the Reports for those matches just now...

I joined the first one, mid game, I went like 1-2. Barely played in the game... no surprise, yal Squad won. But after that???????????

In 14 matches that you played, you won 2 fukking games after I entered that server

General of what? Losing my nikka?

:deadrose:

nikka in here like, :gladbron: I went 22-6...

And losing every damn match.

Next time worry about your team instead of me.

Maybe you can :cape: in before I body the bait and you'd have more than a 14% winning percentage.

And I'm pretty sure the matches that I didn't win, my team still had more tickets than yours.

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif
breh, if we had two more breh's :banderas:

we had this dude AgentGengar that was goin 1-10 and wouldn't leave the team, then this FolkMule dude joined, level 2, going 0-10 and shyt, neither would leave the team for all those matches, I was BEGGIN them

even I outplayed you mad times, you just had better teams mates

just scrolling through a few games we lost while you were playing

Kush Glove

11-4 12-8
16-9 9-8
14-8 11-11
16-5 7-8
16-10 10-14
16-5 7-14
24-10 13-8
19-7 13-10
14-7 8-6
14-7 9-8

My win% was 60 til those matches

You a low 50's kinda guy

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
:skip:

Folkmule was killing us. dude avg .5 kills per match for like 10 straight games. dude would post up wherever he spawned and just start blasting rockets. Kush had to give him a tip to just start tagging people so he'd get more points :mjlol:

i wasn't playing that hot either, but if we had one more decent player it would have been completely different. @GoldenGlove was killing me but it seemed like every time breh died @Los! was the murderer. like his bullets were magnetized and your body was sheet metal..:wow: