Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That was regarding me not wanting to voice chat :dwillhuh: why you lying :dahell:
Why should I care if you chat or not? nikka you wasn't on my squad to chat with me anyway, stop lying nikka. None of us was in a party Kush, Chemical none on my squad...You not even making sense right now :laff:I'm a tell you what though that next beating gonna send you further into insanity.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Why should I care if you chat or not? nikka you wasn't on my squad to chat with me anyway, stop lying nikka. None of us was in a party Kush, Chemical none on my squad...You not even making sense right now :laff:I'm a tell you what though that next beating gonna send you further into insanity.
Just doing what you do :mjpls:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
It's all good.

When @chemicalsword left my squad for yals I felt some kind of way

:patrice:

Especially when he would kill me with that piece of shyt U-100 MK5 LMG

:snoop:

My god that shyt was annoying me

wasn't my intentions breh. was planning on riding it out with you. I joined the group through battlelog and soon as a spot was open i was automatically shifted to their squad.
shiiit you was running around killing my ass left and right. I think only @loslex was getting the best of you. I was like why don't homey switch up. lol. we had some good ass matches though..... :myman:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mission accomplished new guns unlocked, all attachments unlocked , promoted to 118, handed out a few internal Asswhippins all in all a good Battlefield weekend:smugbiden:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Loving the AWS for the Support Class. Now that I have that and the MG4, I'll be playing Support a bit more.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally got my sr2 what a pain. Fastest way is to use the anti vehicle jet. Racked up easy kills.
I just played Naval Strike Obliteration as an engineer and got that naturally. Wasn't hard because I'm used to taking out a shyt load of vehicles every match.

You can do some cheap ass shyt too like throwing some Slams on the wave boats and shyt so whenever somebody takes off on it they get bodied

:troll:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I just played Naval Strike Obliteration as an engineer and got that naturally. Wasn't hard because I'm used to taking out a shyt load of vehicles every match.

You can do some cheap ass shyt too like throwing some Slams on the wave boats and shyt so whenever somebody takes off on it they get bodied

:troll:
20 fukkin boats though. That shyt was a hassle for me. Them little war boats take like 3 sraws to kill. Then you have people bogarding your fukking kills when you're bout to put that last sraw down. But, in the meantime i did get more surgical with that Sraw sniping :mjlol: Whoo i know cats were furious gettin hit across the map

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/450456810151712704/178717834/

I'm about to start annoying the shyt out of people with this Mortar Strike. Part of the reason I pick up the SRAW when I run Engineer is because I can take out people from a distance with it (mainly snipers) no problem. But when I want to run with an LMG, I lose a lot of the versatility that I have with the Engineer class. I got 5 Mortar kills in this match, and I would of had more if I knew how to replenish the ammo for the thing. (I know now though :youngsabo:)

Now when I see snipers on a roof top that I can't get an angle on that Mortar coming out

:banderas:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
20 fukkin boats though. That shyt was a hassle for me. Them little war boats take like 3 sraws to kill. Then you have people bogarding your fukking kills when you're bout to put that last sraw down. But, in the meantime i did get more surgical with that Sraw sniping :mjlol: Whoo i know cats were furious gettin hit across the map
On Obliteration, it seems like half of the team is an Engineer because nobody is trying to let the other team move that bomb like that. The main way of transportation is by water on those maps, so you put that together with that mode and you gonna see a lot of boats getting shyt canned ASAP because you're not the only one shooting at em.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Finally got my sr2 what a pain.

Still won't save you.

I6stAMI.gif