GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Yea i gotta try. I was playing conquest and i felt like i was playing an incomplete Hainan Resort level or something.

The one level where they have the cannons on top of the hill is fire though.

One of those maps has so much water I couldn't find shyt to ride felt like I was swimming the entire round.

Wave Breaker is the one with a lot of water and the close quarter combat inside of the hangar in the middle of the map. And I don't understand for the life of me how any of you are playing Conquest at all with the amount of lag the game has with 64 player matches but whatever.

None of the maps for incomplete, you serious?

:what:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wave Breaker is the one with a lot of water and the close quarter combat inside of the hangar in the middle of the map. And I don't understand for the life of me how any of you are playing Conquest at all with the amount of lag the game has with 64 player matches but whatever.

None of the maps for incomplete, you serious?

:what:
Because i camp so it doesnt matter. Im not moving around to much as it is. :heh: I make contact with the enemy, stop and fire on them until one of us dies. Sometimes, ill just flat out run away and live to fight another day.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I tell y'all what though that AR-160 hands down the best Assault Rifle. They definitely gonna nerf that joint.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just unlocked the MG4 with Support and that shyt is :banderas:

I also unlocked the AWS LMG but I haven't tried it much because on Obliteration I desperately need my Engineer Class to wreck shyt.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yea that and that new revolver. That shyt dropped me with one shot
I'm working on that revolver now need lik 5 more impact grenade hits probably just take it to metro or locker. But that new PDW gonna take a minute to unlock 20 boats destroyed :snoop:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm working on that revolver now need lik 5 more impact grenade hits probably just take it to metro or locker. But that new PDW gonna take a minute to unlock 20 boats destroyed :snoop:

Just use the javelin on those slow ass hovercraft boats. They get destroyed in one shot