Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You gotta be able to hit me first, friend.

floyd-mayweather-defense-pbfkayo.gif
PaF0VGp.gif
Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
UPDATE: We wanted to provide more detail about the delay of Battlefield 4 Naval Strike. We have delayed the PC version of Naval Strike because we are concerned that the combination of the pack and planned PC updates would increase performance issues on mid-range to high-end PCs. We are working hard to resolve that issue now. Additionally, we have decided to delay the Xbox One version of Naval Strike because we want to address issues in the animation system that hinder players from engaging targets in set circumstances using popular weapon configurations.

We know that many Battlefield 4 Premium owners wanted to play Naval Strike today. However, we didn't want to release the new content until we believed it was quality content.

We are trying to resolve these problems as quickly as possible and hope to release the update in early April for Xbox One and PC. We also want to remind Xbox One and PC owners of Battlefield 4 Premium that they will have two weeks early access for Naval Strike once it’s released. Thanks for your continued patience and passion for our games."
Dice :pacspit:hopefully they work out the bugs:noah:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about yal, but honestly this game always lagged for me when I played 64 Player Conquest on console. I have it on PC as well, and it's never lagged like it has on PS4 when playing Conquest.

I was on Naval Strike earlier and I'm sure that the lag problems are with those 64 Player matches. I ran like 5 or 6 Obliteration matches and 2 Domination matches and I didn't lag at all. But the 1 Conquest Assault match I played was unbearable lag.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I don't know about yal, but honestly this game always lagged for me when I played 64 Player Conquest on console. I have it on PC as well, and it's never lagged like it has on PS4 when playing Conquest.

I was on Naval Strike earlier and I'm sure that the lag problems are with those 64 Player matches. I ran like 5 or 6 Obliteration matches and 2 Domination matches and I didn't lag at all. But the 1 Conquest Assault match I played was unbearable lag.
Conquest X1 worst lag maps Gulf of Oman,Langcang Dam, Hanian Resort are the three worst especially when the dam and hotel fall

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
for Dice to even release these maps in this type of state is embarrassing.Basically using PS4 users as beta testers the major pull of these new maps is supposed to be Carrier Assault mode and that shyt is virtually unplayable wit 64 players Dice:snoop: