Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Are you using the assault class or pdw class these days?
I been using the assault class a lot lately because I had to unlock some things. But this weekend is PDW engineer time they got a new gun I want to unlock the SR-2. Destroy fukking 20 boats is the requirements :snoop:

@Los! got that AR160 today :banderas:
that's a mean gun breh hits hard accurate and has a wild long range I done killed 300 people with that shyt already almost done unlocking all my attachments

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@Los! That emblem breh how did you get it.
u7Nafdj.png

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Someone come in an empty Operation Firestorm server with me and help me boost to get this GOL Magnum. fukk this shyt. I hope whatever euro fakkit who thought of this assignment wakes up in some hostel torture shyt

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Someone come in an empty Operation Firestorm server with me and help me boost to get this GOL Magnum. fukk this shyt. I hope whatever euro fakkit who though of this assignment wakes up in some hostel torture shyt
I'm down with that, I don't need boosting but I don't even know what you need to do to get it :bryan:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Someone come in an empty Operation Firestorm server with me and help me boost to get this GOL Magnum. fukk this shyt. I hope whatever euro fakkit who though of this assignment wakes up in some hostel torture shyt
:pachaha:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

Man, I just did some straight up epic shyt on Wave Breaker just now, right when I die, I hit "Share"... OF COURSE it didn't save the right shyt

:snoop:

I cannot WAIT til they get the twitch.tv archiving situation figured out because this shyt just now just pissed me the fukk off

:beli: