Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
which means Naval Strike maps will be working fine by August

the game is getting better believe it or not.... yesterday's patch fixed a few things....

naval strike works when there is less than 20 ppl playing... i played wave breaker, conquest large, without any problems.. although it was two vs. two

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
for Dice to even release these maps in this type of state is embarrassing.Basically using PS4 users as beta testers the major pull of these new maps is supposed to be Carrier Assault mode and that shyt is virtually unplayable wit 64 players Dice:snoop:
Breh, they probably released the shyt on accident on PSN. Somebody probably sent the go ahead, when they were probably scrambling last minute for the delay. Prolly just slipped threw the cracks... yeah sounds crazy, but it's DICE we're talking about here

:mjlol:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Just got it for Ps3...

Guessing I won't encounter those server issues :lolbron:

What I been missing y'all? :ohhh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I like the new maps better then that China rising bullshyt you should try them playing Sqdm. @Mr. Somebody that shyt was :banderas:
:ohhh: Yea i gotta try. I was playing conquest and i felt like i was playing an incomplete Hainan Resort level or something.

The one level where they have the cannons on top of the hill is fire though.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:ohhh: Yea i gotta try. I was playing conquest and i felt like i was playing an incomplete Hainan Resort level or something.

The one level where they have the cannons on top of the hill is fire though.
One of those maps has so much water I couldn't find shyt to ride felt like I was swimming the entire round.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I had the same problem. I had the sight right on the friends Mind, and when i fired, i guess it whizzed past his earlobe.

Even my wife was like.
images
You hit him.