Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The range on some the shotguns are ridiculous. Like breh did you just snipe me with the saiga ridiculous :francis:?

snipe implies a one hit kill

The reality is you got shot 8 times when you were already injured.

Bullets don't just dissappear into thin air because of an ammo spread.

A shotgun can kill up to 70meters In real life but in battle field 4 that's after you get shot with a whole magazine.That's fair

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
If you say so friend. I was using them on squad deathmatch. Which is a different beast. A more elite beast. Conquest is cool but it's just a game mode where most the kills you get are from people who don't see you. I wouldn't be proud of that type of scoring friend But I'm sure it's challenging.

My skill set lies in

Run and gun shotties. more kills with shotguns then u.

demolitions . I have more claymore kills then u. I have more kills with c4 then you have with your best grenade.

Sr2 pdw pro. more kills with the Sr2 then any one weapon I use.

secondary talents are tanking, chopper piloting And Dmr sharpshooting.

You aren't better with shotguns then me. I'm sorry.
:wtf:all of this means you use it more them me:bryan:.One thing I pride myself in this game is having versatility.I feel comfortable playing any class any map with whatever weapon what the team needs I do.It would be easy running around with a shotgun camped up with perimeter defense on your playstyle bores me friend:russell:

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:wtf:all of this means you use it more them me:bryan:
U have like 900 more hours played then me friend And 100 thousand kills. You aren't as nice with the shotty as me friend. It's OK to not be great at everything. You're good with other stuff. This shotty game belongs to me, friend.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
U have like 900 more hours played then me friend And 100 thousand kills. You aren't as nice with the shotty as me friend. It's OK to not be great at everything. You're good with other stuff. This shotty game belongs to me, friend.
Yeah because I used the ones that took some semblance of skill to use prepatch.Pump actions were ridiculously inconsistent those were the only ones that needed any buffs.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah because I used the ones that took some semblance of skill to use prepatch.Pump actions were ridiculously inconsistent those were the only ones that needed any buffs.
They're all giid. You just have to have good aim. That comes with time and Practice friend. It's hard to believe now because you're where you are right now skill wise with shotties friend.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
They're all giid. You just have to have good aim. That comes with time and Practice friend. It's hard to believe now because you're where you are right now skill wise with shotties friend.
have you even mastered all the shotguns?Did you use pumps prepatch?Again I put in a ton work to get all of them done shyt wasn't easy.The auto shotguns are easy to use post patch whether you agree or not
I know @Los! posted this before but it needs to seen again

@4;39 mark you gonna argue hip firing a shotgun from that range killing him in two shots should be happening:comeon:

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
have you even mastered all the shotguns?Did you use pumps prepatch?Again I put in a ton work to get that all of them done shyt wasn't easy.The auto shotguns are easy to use post patch whether you agree or not
I know @Los! posted this before but it needs to seen again

Pumps are trash and not good for the battlefield. Semi autos are the best and great for the battlefield. If I'm going to use semi auto I'll use the hawk and that's it.

I only use semi autos pre and post patch. If I wanted to only play for skill I snipe.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Pumps are trash and not good for the battlefield. Semi autos are the best and great for the battlefield. If I'm going to use semi auto I'll use the hawk and that's it.

I only use semi autos pre and post patch. If I wanted to only play for skill I snipe.
Pumps are harder always required more skill and accuracy to be effective:dahell:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm convinced these nikkas at at DICE just :troll: their userbase with these crazy ass patches. The shotguns now, the bf3 shotguns blowing up tanks and shyt :mjlol:, the fukkery with the rockets in 2142 :snoop:.

Come to think of it I don't recall any fukkery in BC2 :patrice: