HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Um. How is that laughable when you're shooting at someone other people are shooting at in the face Friend.

How much buckshot to the face do you think is fair for an opponent to eat from that range
Buckshot shouldn't be killing people from that range period. He wasn't the only person I killed from ridiculous range either that round. @Xxplosive was right there with me watching me do it

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Buckshot shouldn't be killing people from that range period. He wasn't the only person I killed from ridiculous range either that round. @Xxplosive was right there with me watching me do it
That wasn't even 50 meters.

And you're saying ideally with a full choke u shouldn't even get hit markers from that distance?

I'm sorry friend I think you've lost your perspective out on the battlefield.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Also the fact I was able to get a headshot from that range with a shotgun is laughable in itself.Prepatch I would've never even bothered shooting at a nikka from that range with buckshot rounds now tho:heh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Also the fact I was able to get a headshot from that range with a shotgun is laughable in itself.Prepatch I would've never even bothered shooting at a nikka from that range with buckshot rounds now tho:heh:
Prepatch I shot at people from that range and dropped them all the time. You aren't a shotgun expert friend. you've given into the hive mind of the battlefield community and are seeing phantoms where they don't exist. You could always get a kill from that range prepatch with a full choke on.

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Prepatch I shot at people from that range and dropped them all the time. You aren't a shotgun expert friend. you've given into the hive mind of the battlefield community and are seeing phantoms where they don't exist. You could always get a kill from that range prepatch with a full choke on.
you're lying. the shotguns (especially full auto) got significantly buffed the spread was decrease on them making them more effective at longer ranges since the spring patch.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you're lying. the shotguns (especially full auto) got significantly buffed the spread was decrease on them making them more effective at longer ranges since the spring patch.
lying about what exactly.

I just said I would have gotten the same kill he just got prepatch. It's not far. 30m.
he's under the impression that prepatch he wouldn't have even gotten hit markers from that let alone killed. He's wrong and if you believe the same so are you. Shotguns do have better range. The example hnic just posted is not proof of that because that's a kill he could have made prepatch under the same conditioNs. Do u yall even use shotguns like that friend? Let's have real

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Laughable post I mastered every shotgun when these shyt's weren't that viable anybody on this site can vouch for me on that.Prepatch Shotguns were not getting headshots from that range:stopitslime:especially not no damn buckshot

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
lying about what exactly.

I just said I would have gotten the same kill he just got prepatch. It's not far. 30m.
he's under the impression that prepatch he wouldn't have even gotten hit markers from that let alone killed. He's wrong and if you believe the same so are you. Shotguns do have better range. The example hnic just posted is not proof of that because that's a kill he could have made prepatch under the same conditioNs. Do u yall even use shotguns like that friend? Let's have real
son thats 50 meters at least in that clip. You can tell shotguns have been buffed because the influx of people using them now as opposed to how many used to use them before. what you saw in the clip was the result of shotguns POST PATCH.

also to answer your question no i personally dont and have never used any shotgun because i'd rather get my kills with skill. :sas2:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
son thats 50 meters at least in that clip. You can tell shotguns have been buffed because the influx of people using them now as opposed to how many used to use them before. what you saw in the clip was the result of shotguns POST PATCH.

also to answer your question no i personally dont and have never used any shotgun because i'd rather get my kills with skill. :sas2:
Maybe you should go to the test range and see what 30m looks like. I've tested the weapon and there is no 3 hit kill from 50m with shotguns. The man in the footage was already under fire. I'm sorry if you feel you shouldn't be damaged at all from bullets hitting your face with a full choke.

Exactly you don't know the difference pre or post patch because you don't use the weapon. What we have here is someone not used to being killed by a certain weapon that is now actually useful and feet long some type of way about it. In your perfect battlefield world I imagine shotguns not even being in the game.

Keep in mind friend. In ww1, shotguns were banned for being "unecessarily cruel"

I guess the cruelty extends to battlefield because friends believe them to be cruel here too.

Shotguns require tons of skill. If you used them in squad deathmatch you'd get rekt Without experience.

Try using a shotgun In conquest and tell me it takes no skill. Assault and carbines still rule battlefield regardless

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why are they so offended by the tootsie roll? I thought it was all in friendly competition.

If i get a good shot I'm going to tootsie roll.
The fact we was using shotguns really upsets that platoon :mjlol: remember they got a ban on shottys in their server. I shotgunned them to high scores round after round one got mad started totsie rollin anybody Coli so in reality they started it.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The fact we was using shotguns really upsets that platoon :mjlol: remember they got a ban on shottys in their server. I shotgunned them to high scores round after round one got mad started totsie rollin anybody Coli so in reality they started it.
o yea. I forgot. theyre like we like Los he uses mtar.

Sad. coli so devastating with Shotguns AOD retreated to their own server to ban shotguns.