Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
have you even mastered all the shotguns?Did you use pumps prepatch?Again I put in a ton work to get all of them done shyt wasn't easy.The auto shotguns are easy to use post patch whether you agree or not
I know @Los! posted this before but it needs to seen again

@4;39 mark you gonna argue hip firing a shotgun from that range killing him in two shots should be happening:comeon:

That kill you mentioned. You don't know if the guy was already Injured.

Also. Let's say hypothetically what he was at 100 and was killed like that Which is obviously what you want to believe in your inagination. The buckshot is random and so Inconsistent that that is not the type of kill you could get from that range consistently. A fluke is not worth a nerf.

Personally I think the guy was already injured and was killed like that.

We see now why visceral took the god shotguns out the game. To powerful for elite and casual gamers. :russ:

People just want shotguns to be useless that's the bottom line. A novelty gun.

He's not playing in a console

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
After I get kills I'm going to run in a small circle shooting buckshot in the air on the kill cam @Los!
Gonna die a lot after kills if you put your gun in the air and have the camera not facing what's coming :snoop:

Dudes get killed while tea bagging everyday yo

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No wonder we hated :laff: this nikka tbags everyone

Got a message from AOD yesterday asking why we're we tbagging I told him cause that Aod dude Sike started bagging us first.

He was like everyone from Aod likes and respects me and hate the rest of the Coli :snoop:
Pshhhh fukk aod. You can be the coli ambassador with all the diplomatic relations. I dont fukk with nikkas that aint coli unless they're someone i enjoy shooting. I been behind enemy lines to listen to most these fukkboys talk and they all lames. N deep down, they hate the coli, because when i talk that shyt, their real feelings come out, calling us bums and what not. Its on sight with aod. Taking Tbagging to the next level with jump prancing back and forth after my kills followed by a few tootsie rolls and a knife swing.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Since they love Los so much time to break out DawinterSoldier for some ignorant shotty tbag camping no fukks given gameplay.

AOD are hunting the Coli though me and Sly run into gangs of them nikkas daily first it will be just one then next thing you know it's 5,6 of them in the server on some oh the Coli here jump.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Definitely rocking this new Virgo Dog Tag on my Los account
20150818_BF4_virgio_org.png

My birthday next month I'm a certified Virgo :youngsabo:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@HNIC973 here'ssomething New I just seen has the shadow perk been buffed dude was running and motion wasnt picking him up