Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Foh. nikka shotguns are OP, no skill is needed to use it.
Really why don't you join a rented squad deatchmatch server with a high level platoon and your shotgun and post your numbers. Just one or 2 games. Show us how easy it is. It takes a good month to get good with shotguns. We have coli members that pick them up thinking it's a noob tube but it's not that easy. More goes into the game besides pointing and shooting. Footwork, cornering, and tactical routes play a big part. You're just upset that more people are using a weapon you previously were not getting killed by. Shotguns are not used allot because people respect skill. They actually take skill to use friend So people don't use them a lot

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Really why don't you join a rented squad deatchmatch server with a high level platoon and your shotgun and post your numbers. Just one or 2 games. So us how easy it is. It takes a good month to get good with shytguns. We have coli members that pick them up thinking it's a noob tube euthanasia it's not that easy. More goes into the game besides pointing and shooting. Footwork, cornering, and tactical routes play a big part. You're just upset that more people are using a weapon you previously were not getting killed by. Shotguns are not used allot because people respect skill. They actually take skill to use friend So people don't use them a lot
get all the way the fukk outa here, your argument is moot and invalid the minute you mention squad deathmatch. there are no real killers playing that gamemode nikka. You're missing out on an entire experience of battlefield playing that close quarters bs. I see nikkas running shotguns on conquest and rush all the time.

im not even a nikka that complains about shotguns (check my post history in this thread post patch), but i do know that those shyts have been severely buffed since the spring patch.

whatever skill they required pre patch when they were not viable, is not longer the skill it takes after the spread decrease.

wtf dont you understand about this "friend?" :what:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
get all the way the fukk outa here, your argument is moot and invalid the minute you mention squad deathmatch. there are no real killers playing that gamemode nikka. You're missing out on an entire experience of battlefield playing that close quarters bs. I see nikkas running shotguns on conquest and rush all the time.

im not even a nikka that complains about shotguns (check my post history in this thread post patch), but i do know that those shyts have been severely buffed since the spring patch.

whatever skill they required pre patch when they were not viable, is not longer the skill it takes after the spread decrease.

wtf dont you understand about this "friend?" :what:
I understand that the kills you think are cheap like 60m are rare and most occur in your face. There are no ohks from 60m. Probably takes all 9 shots of a saga to drop someone from 60m with 50 health.

If u r gonna stand there you need to get dropped. At 20m I often have to put 2-3 shots in people if we are on the move To drop them. You're griping about some minority kills where you were dropped at a time where you were already chipped down to nothing Then when a buckshot hit you you got all upset. It's manufactured Rage. Shotguns on conquest is not a no Brainer option. You are outgunned in range and can not engage multiple opponents from range.

People actually using shotguns now is good. It's op to you because you aren't used to it. I picked up the hawk with slug rounds and go 14 and 7. That's skill friend. You don't use shorties enough to know what kind of skill it takes.

I noticed you won't accept my challenge. Go to squad deathmatch, and get first place with a shotgun since it's so easy

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I understand that the kills you think are cheap like 60m are rare and most occur in your face. There are no ohks from 60m. Probably takes all 9 shots of a saga to drop someone from 60m with 50 health.

If u r gonna stand there you need to get dropped. At 20m I often have to put 2-3 shots in people if we are on the move To drop them. You're griping about some minority kills where you were dropped at a time where you were already chipped down to nothing Then when a buckshot hit you you got all upset. It's manufactured Rage. Shotguns on conquest is not a no Brainer option. You are outgunned in range and can not engage multiple opponents from range.

People actually using shotguns now is good. It's op to you because you aren't used to it. I picked up the hawk with slug rounds and go 14 and 7. That's skill friend. You don't use shorties enough to know what kind of skill it takes.

I noticed you won't accept my challenge. Go to squad deathmatch, and get first place with a shotgun since it's so easy
ive told you multiple times i am not even the one complaining about the shotguns, i just agree that they are ridiculous now post patch.

i'll gladly accept your challenge as soon as i hop on the game and i'll get mvp with a shotgun on rush/conquest not fukking squad death match.

while we're at it, why dont you post your battlelog so i can see if im talkin to a real hitter or not :mjlol:

Progression - HoF Inductee - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
ive told you multiple times i am not even the one complaining about the shotguns, i just agree that they are ridiculous now post patch.

i'll gladly accept your challenge as soon as i hop on the game and i'll get mvp with a shotgun on rush/conquest not fukking squad death match.

while we're at it, why dont you post your battlelog so i can see if im talkin to a real hitter or not :mjlol:

Progression - HoF Inductee - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
I'm number 10 in the state of California with shotguns. ..........

nuff said There friend. But I see you nervous about that squad life. Easy to get kills in rush when people are standing idle around a ibjective. Not so much when 15 people are looking for you........

Be elite friend. Let's compete friend. They say my personality bland, ain't nothing sweet friend

I

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

People actually using shotguns now is good. It's op to you because you aren't used to it. I picked up the hawk with slug rounds and go 14 and 7. That's skill friend
. You don't use shorties enough to know what kind of skill it takes.

I was doing this pre patch when you was still camping rooftops with frag rounds:mjlol:

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I'm number 10 in the state of California with shotguns. ..........

nuff said There friend. But I see you nervous about that squad life. Easy to get kills in rush when people are standing idle around a ibjective. Not so much when 15 people are looking for you........

Be elite friend. Let's compete friend. They say my personality bland, ain't nothing sweet friend

I
im finished with you dawg, if i played squad deathmatch my stats would be even higher, because there are no vehicles/air vehicles to worry about or no objectives to capture while killing.

there's a reason why most newbies start out playin team deathmatch.

btw where the battlelog at? :sas1:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I haVe many styles. did you fall friend because you're tripping right now
many styles:mjlol: you nowhere near diverse as me like I said when you was camping rooftops complaining about frag rounds I was in the Conquest trenches using em no problem.Pump actions same thing nikkaz in this very thread can vouch for me:sas2:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Shotguns are def op I forget who it was but someone in this very thread said it felt like he was at a disadvantage not using them so he did. I was going negative got a few kills ran out of ammo picked up someones kit it was a shotgun and I immediately went on a kill streak, I'm good but im not that good it's clearly op.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
many styles:mjlol: you nowhere near diverse as me like I said when you was camping rooftops complaining about frag rounds I was in the Conquest trenches using em no problem.Pump actions same thing nikkaz in this very thread can vouch for me:sas2:
If you say so friend. I was using them on squad deathmatch. Which is a different beast. A more elite beast. Conquest is cool but it's just a game mode where most the kills you get are from people who don't see you. I wouldn't be proud of that type of scoring friend But I'm sure it's challenging.

My skill set lies in

Run and gun shotties. more kills with shotguns then u.

demolitions . I have more claymore kills then u. I have more kills with c4 then you have with your best grenade.

Sr2 pdw pro. more kills with the Sr2 then any one weapon I use.

secondary talents are tanking, chopper piloting And Dmr sharpshooting.

You aren't better with shotguns then me. I'm sorry.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Shotguns are def op I forget who it was but someone in this very thread said it felt like he was at a disadvantage not using them so he did. I was going negative got a few kills ran out of ammo picked up someones kit it was a shotgun and I immediately went on a kill streak, I'm good but im not that good it's clearly op.
Net code problem. Shotguns registers damage Better

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Net code problem. Shotguns registers damage Better