Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I trust my bf brehs is a larrybox worth copping? :patrice:

I got one for jr and I'm not going to front that interface is :noah: thinking of getting one for me :patrice:
Haven't turned my Xbox one on on purpose in months every once in awhile something a cord or something from the PS4 will bump into the power on button...I turn that shyt right back off :manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I swear to god I hit somebody 2-3 times with a shotgun they still dont die...what feels like 2-3 damn bullets I'm fukking respawning :snoop:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I trust my bf brehs is a larrybox worth copping? :patrice:

I got one for jr and I'm not going to front that interface is :noah: thinking of getting one for me :patrice:

Yeah it is breh. I'm on Fifa but @James Carter and I roll on bf from time to time. Can't go wrong with halo campaign and I can't wait for the new rainbow 6 :wow: interface is way better and online is second to none

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Good Games tonight with the crew took over Mothership (MHSP)server and punished them scrubs :mjlol:

@Mowgli @krackdagawd @jaylock @88m3 @Slytrick @Guthook @Mvc12 :salute:
We stayed and punished them for another 7 games then finally lost by 2 points to a team with some MR dudes. We were only working with 4 cats, after Krack dipped on us out the blue.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Healthy evening of greatness
:blessed:
I don't wanna see you under the bed on locker no more breh :snoop:

Get up go out and fight embarrassing our emblem like that :mjcry:

Soon as I saw dude I was that's gotta be Ozz camp commander ass :mjlol:I dump some rounds in em before anybody seen that shyt :snoop:

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't wanna see you under the bed on locker no more breh :snoop:

Get up go out and fight embarrassing our emblem like that :mjcry:

Soon as I saw dude I was that's gotta be Ozz camp commander ass :mjlol:I dump some rounds in em before anybody seen that shyt :snoop:

Can't remember

:yeshrug:

Grabbed your tags the day before last though without using flash bangs like some people cough.

:mjlol:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can't remember

:yeshrug:

Grabbed your tags the day before last though without using flash bangs like some people cough.

:mjlol:
How many pairs of yours do I have even before flashbangs got buffed try again :mjlol: about 6-1 and that's amazing considering you keep your back to a wall(corner):mjlol:

Last edited: