Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We got dudes disrespecting you in your messages :wow:

Might be time for me to go into a 6 week bf training camp :francis: We can't have nikkas disrespecting coli freely out here with no retaliation. :birdman:
Lol. He didnt say im a bytch. He said, something about me bytching out, which to me is like calling me a bytch.

fukk that fakkit though. I called him a defib noob and he got furious. ITS ON SIGHT WITH NA FROM NOW ON. RIDIN ON ALL THEM bytchES IN THE GAME AND IN THEM PMs.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Lol. He didnt say im a bytch. He said, something about me bytching out, which to me is like calling me a bytch.

fukk that fakkit though. I called him a defib noob and he got furious. ITS ON SIGHT WITH NA FROM NOW ON. RIDIN ON ALL THEM bytchES IN THE GAME AND IN THEM PMs.

these fukkboys are going to have to get dealt with
rQzSUCF.png

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
NA poppin' off brehs? :lupe::lupe:

Gotta be dealt with pleighboi:birdman:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wasnt even mic'd up and had no volume on the tv. U can have them casual tags. Just practicing my c4 style.

I gave you a nice shape up, upside your head with that C4 though. U and all them nikkas. :whoo: Quadrupal Coli kill. :mjlol:
I would never play without my headphones in a room full of COLI killas you brought that L on your self :mjlol: