Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: they want that Clan match so bad defib laggers.

But really talk they done beat the breaks off every other major platoon.
Yea, well if its going to be official we need the elites.

fakkits be tryin to ambush nikkas with these clan matches when they see they have an advantage.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea, well if its going to be official we need the elites.

fakkits be tryin to ambush nikkas with these clan matches when they see they have an advantage.
Naw see what's happening is this and I already told Sarn this...

NA are all dudes met together on the game and play that shyt seriously

The Coli is a website some of us play seriously and some moonlight they always catch us on our chills

It's like 13 NA in all and they all can play where it's 80+ of us some can play some can't some just play for fun.

For me to go into a match like that seriously I want the nikkas that can get 20+ kills a round consistently :manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You do better then me in these clan joints @Mowgli who you want for your other 3 hittas?

Edit:yo called you a bytch? Let me holla at yo

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk a clan match.

It's a cross country connection. If we were sitting in a room all of us on a LAN connection it'd be different.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
We had the server poppin with custom maps, but them china rising maps make people quit so i took them out my premium playlist.

NA was beggin for a clan match, but we didnt feel like it because we had our server poppin. Dude SARN said im embarrassing and im a bytch. Talkin bout, i went and got the server ready. Im like uhhh, look we dont feel like playin. Dude just sending me text after text. while im tryin to play. Like fukk nikka leave me alone damn.

fakkit talkin bout he wan ahave a clan match but no shotguns and no claymores. But they get to use Defibulaters. :mjlol: Im like thats the dumbest shyt i ever heard.

Come do a coli clan match. All weapons and no defibs..... :shaq:

fakkit said *ok we can take turns like that.*

We got dudes disrespecting you in your messages :wow:

Might be time for me to go into a 6 week bf training camp :francis: We can't have nikkas disrespecting coli freely out here with no retaliation. :birdman:

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
so we're not getting two of the 3 night maps because of last gen ?? :snoop:

i understand certain people cant afford to upgrade but ps4s and xbones is going for 200-300 used now:manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm about to go wireless on my shyt soon as I get home from the gym
We got dudes disrespecting you in your messages :wow:

Might be time for me to go into a 6 week bf training camp :francis: We can't have nikkas disrespecting coli freely out here with no retaliation. :birdman:
Might be time to unleash Winter :francis:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm about to go wireless on my shyt soon as I get home from the gym

Might be time to unleash Winter :francis:

I've been sick as fukk so I have time I'm going to start playing regularly again. We can't have nikkas disrespecting us like this. It's time for that tree to fall on them. :demonic: