Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Hiding like a hoe :sas1:
And your win percentage shows all that spawn hiding and vehicle camping you don't care if your team wins or not you just worried about your k.d which means nothing if you not capping points helping your team win. I don't know you in real life but in Battlefield your considered a clown.

What I do is called 'Flag Defense'... I defend one flag from getting captured by infantry but also deny other vehicles the opportunity to capture it.... It may look like I'm hiding,

but I'm actually hiding in wait
Hidden_Panther.jpg

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thank breh

Sly is gone :francis: most of his friends have xbox and the ones who do have ps4 don't have plus.
He a young n nyway. He just wanna be in party char all day yapping his lips lol my lil brother sane way. Wake up n first thing he do is put the headset on go into party chat and then make breakfast or something

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He a young n nyway. He just wanna be in party char all day yapping his lips lol my lil brother sane way. Wake up n first thing he do is put the headset on go into party chat and then make breakfast or something

Yeah half the time they're on chat talking about other games and where they gonna go ride their bikes to later.

He asked me to cop destiny for him I have to buy that trash 2x now :francis:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah half the time they're on chat talking about other games and where they gonna go ride their bikes to later.

He asked me to cop destiny for him I have to buy that trash 2x now :francis:
He gotta reup his characters again on the One?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We had the server poppin with custom maps, but them china rising maps make people quit so i took them out my premium playlist.

NA was beggin for a clan match, but we didnt feel like it because we had our server poppin. Dude SARN said im embarrassing and im a bytch. Talkin bout, i went and got the server ready. Im like uhhh, look we dont feel like playin. Dude just sending me text after text. while im tryin to play. Like fukk nikka leave me alone damn.

fakkit talkin bout he wan ahave a clan match but no shotguns and no claymores. But they get to use Defibulaters. :mjlol: Im like thats the dumbest shyt i ever heard.

Come do a coli clan match. All weapons and no defibs..... :shaq:

fakkit said *ok we can take turns like that.*

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We had the server poppin with custom maps, but them china rising maps make people quit so i took them out my premium playlist.

NA was beggin for a clan match, but we didnt feel like it because we had our server poppin. Dude SARN said im embarrassing and im a bytch. Talkin bout, i went and got the server ready. Im like uhhh, look we dont feel like playin. Dude just sending me text after text. while im tryin to play. Like fukk nikka leave me alone damn.

fakkit talkin bout he wan ahave a clan match but no shotguns and no claymores. But they get to use Defibulaters. :mjlol: Im like thats the dumbest shyt i ever heard.

Come do a coli clan match. All weapons and no defibs..... :shaq:

fakkit said *ok we can take turns like that.*
:mjlol: they want that Clan match so bad defib laggers.

But really talk they done beat the breaks off every other major platoon.